Wicklow Cruise 15th Jan

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

PaddyGT

Any regular users of CruiseIrl.com will know that there is a cruise in Wicklow on the 15th of Jan ... it promises to be huge with convoys being organised from all over the country -

If anyone wants any information you can send me a PM

the no.1 batman

RMS Regular
Drives
bike
well to be honest ive never been to a big cruise down south apart from dundalk so i will try my best to get down thats if the clio pocket rocket is working by then lol.anybody giving lifts? lol

PaddyGT

OP
PaddyGT
the no.1 batman said:
well to be honest ive never been to a big cruise down south apart from dundalk so i will try my best to get down thats if the clio pocket rocket is working by then lol.anybody giving lifts? lol

This has been very well planned and organised ... huge numbers are expected along with some of the magazines - should definately be worth the trip down...

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
dunno yet mate, its not being announced till the night before the cruise

pm me your mob number and I'll let you know as soon as I know. I'm getting the info from the limerick lads

PaddyGT

OP
PaddyGT
There is a group of us meeting in the Tesco carpark in Ashbourne Co.Meath at 7pm and heading to the location in Wicklow from there...

slinky2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiesta ST
couldnt make it folks, I had a wee problem with my brakes and my lack of an NCT meant I didnt want a heafty fine if I got caught so I didnt bother. and going by the stories there was lots and lots of gurads stopping the convoys along the way!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.