wide kit for a ka anyone?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

vza

where can i get one,so far i've only seen the k9 and its arches disappoint.

how much to fit a corsa bodykit to a ka?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
tbh mate ka's look awful with kits!!

ive still to see a nice one with a bodykit

best thing for a ka is rims (15/16s), decked, colour coded and maybe a set of subtle skirts

mu opinion :laughing:

Karlos S14a

RMS Regular
i seen a really mint black KA in bangor the other day. it had a kit on it and it was really good looking. never seen the kit before tho

vza

OP
vza
i just wanna make her look wider,and i got a couple of rim choices,it depends how good my budget is,either wolfrace enigma in chrome 15's or 100+ osakas (or the ripspeed variant depending on price)

what about sport ka bumpers?although i dont want to be like a certain rover driver in lurgan who likes people to believe its an mg... (top tip,dont have pix of your car pre re badge in a local mod shop)

http://ka1.cjb.net/

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
sportka bumpers or ford racing arches!!!!!!!!

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
5.jpg

thats the ford racing arches

0.jpg

thats the sportka bumpers

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
spoiler is the ruiner! ka's dont suit them at all - apart from standard if there is one

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
Drives
potential moneyp
there is a widearch kit available, from belguim.. i cant remember who make it...

was about £1700 for the kit alone when i priced it way back in 2001.....

vza

OP
vza
how much is the ford kit?i only used the black ka as it was handy for the sport ka bumpers,dont like spoilers on hot hatches,didnt notice the mirrors

also,how much would a matt black respray be?interior and exterior

ok,how much are the sports shocks?what else do i need for them?new springs etc?

can anyone tell me about the spacer/long bolts kit that they seem to have on the continent?

aaron_m

RMS Regular
ideally u should use them with lowering springs, ive got a set here i could sell you but they hav 1 coil off them so its up to you

lookin £130 for the shocks, £150 for shocks and springs

vza

OP
vza
are they knackered?lol
what sort of a drop they gonna give me? and with one coil off will i have problems with it popping out?

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
the ford racing kit is 550 quid from wayne lee motorsport.

aaron_m

RMS Regular
shocks are brand new!! only covered about 1k miles!! springs sit firmly in place, so theres no problem ther. u'll probably be down about 60-70 mm

like so....

sigpic.gif

vza

OP
vza
ok,itll be next month ie bout 3 weeks when i get the first bit of modding cash,so ill defo let you know then.i take it they arent adjustable?

next i just got to sort out a nice set of rims,those spacer things and arches to start the outside,lol,not much to be done,haha

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
4.jpg

ford racing arches, GAZ coilovers and Ronal turbos!!!!!!!! What a combination! 8)

2.JPG

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
yum yum yum... Ka can be a super wee machine and as stated rims an dropped...scotty's was well tidy as was carbon ka's

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.