Will these wheels fit my Ibiza?

ryanmcallen

RMS Regular
Drives
6J FR 1FL
They're off an Impreza GC8. The fella didn't know the bolt pattern but I looked the car up and it's apparently 5x100 which is same as my wee 6J Ibiza I believe? I'm very new to this, so correct me if I'm wrong please, but they should fit okay, right?
They're 17 inch as well by the way.
Thanks in advance.
Screenshot_20230901_171630_Facebook.jpg

ryanmcallen

RMS Regular
OP
ryanmcallen
Drives
6J FR 1FL
What's the width and offset of your current wheels and new ones?
ive only just thought about that now so ive messaged him but i believe theyre either 7.5j or 7j. not sure about the offset. ive just been looking and i think ive found people putting 7.5j on ibiza. my current ones are 16inch but dont know width or offset..

ryanmcallen

RMS Regular
OP
ryanmcallen
Drives
6J FR 1FL
ive only just thought about that now so ive messaged him but i believe theyre either 7.5j or 7j. not sure about the offset. ive just been looking and i think ive found people putting 7.5j on ibiza. my current ones are 16inch but dont know width or offset..
apparently subaru bore too small for ibiza, 56mm vs 57.1mm so i guess im gonna have to cancel on the guy

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Be careful of the centerbore “were the cap goes” it looks very small on those wheels, could be wrong like lol if too big it would be ok as you could fit spigot rings

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Have you thought of running adapters? Like
100-112? Opens up a whole new list to check

ryanmcallen

RMS Regular
OP
ryanmcallen
Drives
6J FR 1FL
Have you thought of running adapters? Like
100-112? Opens up a whole new list to check
I thought about it but didnt look into it at all. Would that decrease wheel speed or affect performance in any real way on the road? Any downsides I should know about?

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
Not much of a difference afaik bud but I’m no expert, I just know you need hubcentric ones and longer wheel studs, were are you based? @Davey@Procar or wheels r us in Belfast would be who I’d go to for info

ryanmcallen

RMS Regular
OP
ryanmcallen
Drives
6J FR 1FL
Not much of a difference afaik bud but I’m no expert, I just know you need hubcentric ones and longer wheel studs, were are you based? @Davey@Procar or wheels r us in Belfast would be who I’d go to for info
Im in ballynahinch but on a real tight budget lol, was trying to get some cheap second hand.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
adapters are fine but can be expensive, better trying to stick to 5x100 if u can.

Cb bigger than urs is grand cause you can just buy spigot rings very cheap (wee plastic rings make it a perfect fit).

Aftermarket wheels usually have a big cb to allow them to fit loads of cars so would be worth asking the seller for a pic of the cb to see if there is a spigot in there.

Offset is where it gets a bit more confusing but it will be on the inside of the wheels (example et35) and just compare it to yours using an online comparison (just google it).

purplea4T

RMS Regular
adapters are fine but can be expensive, better trying to stick to 5x100 if u can.

Cb bigger than urs is grand cause you can just buy spigot rings very cheap (wee plastic rings make it a perfect fit).

Aftermarket wheels usually have a big cb to allow them to fit loads of cars so would be worth asking the seller for a pic of the cb to see if there is a spigot in there.

Offset is where it gets a bit more confusing but it will be on the inside of the wheels (example et35) and just compare it to yours using an online comparison (just google it).
The centre bore is smaller on the Subaru, it's 56mm, Seat is 57.1 so they're out. Subaru's often have a real high offset.
Should be plenty of direct fit 5x100 out there second hand.

Plus those wheels look *****.

ryanmcallen

RMS Regular
OP
ryanmcallen
Drives
6J FR 1FL

Does the offset have to be the exact same as what I currently have. Also thanks alot for the info.
The centre bore is smaller on the Subaru, it's 56mm, Seat is 57.1 so they're out. Subaru's often have a real high offset.

I personally like them. I'd love pretorias but far to expensive for me

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR

Aye but are the wheels subaru wheels? Thought they were aftermarket so good chance they have a spigot bringing them down to subaru cb.

Does the offset have to be the exact same as what I currently have. Also thanks alot for the info.

I personally like them. I'd love pretorias but far to expensive for me
No doesn’t have to be the same offset, if u stick both into a comparison site it will tell you the difference it will make, inother words whether they will sit in or out compared to urs.

But as @purplea4T says there should be plenty of wheels that fit, searching by category is a gd way to find them cause u never know what people stick in their ads.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Alloy Wheel & Tyre Fitment Calculator. Offset, Tyre Stretch and Speedo Error | Will They Fit is a good site to try and gauge what the difference will be from existing setup to new.

I'd imagine being that platform you wouldnt want to go any larger than 7.5" width at most, and thats if its a wheel with OEM offsets. Do you just want the car to have a nice set of wheels without going mental and stretch and stance and all that caper, or is 'stance' what you are after?

Gambit

RMS Regular
They're not a genuine subaru wheel so i wouldn't be so sure that they are a 56.1mm centre bore. Simple thing would be to ask the fella selling the wheels to cross check them for you. Offset might also be an issue though as they likely be a lot higher offset than you need. On a subaru they'll be anything between et55-45 if correct offset but again given they are not standard subaru wheels they could be anything

I'm not even convinced they are speedline wheels...just stickered up to be.