Window Tint with a Convertible legalities

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RyanMx5boy

Banned
was wondering if you could clear this up for me i know that n normal car your allowed the back 3 windows black etc and the front 30% but with my car for example i would be aloud the back window black yes but what about the 2 side windows they are technicaly at the back of car and there is more windows infront of them
cheers guys

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
was wondering if you could clear this up for me i know that n normal car your allowed the back 3 windows black etc and the front 30% but with my car for example i would be aloud the back window black yes but what about the 2 side windows they are technicaly at the back of car and there is more windows infront of them
cheers guys

I LOL'd..........you are only allowed to tint the rear window on Convertables, Are you going to film tint it? If so :party:

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Your only allowed to tint anything from the behind the driver back is the proper term really, saying 'the back of the car' is for proper non homo style cars :p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.