Windows Tinted...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

badboy4007

RMS Member
Drives
Honda
As Above For A Crx Del Sol, 3windows Not Looking To Spend A Fortune Geting Them Done, So Wheres The Best To Go To...
Cheers

Ghost

RMS Regular
if your handy at doing them urself, or wanna try it , go to halfords ! Other wise speak to bibby , pm him, hes a good lad and quite resonable !

Marc

RMS Moderator
rosie said:
does bibby tint windows?

not as far as i know.. that guy just spouts some crap most of the time.. im beginngin to just ignore him

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
TS Auto tints in Ballyclare always do my cars. Peter is a top bloke and easily paid.

Does the search function not work these days?

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
andy_gdon said:
TS Auto tints in Ballyclare always do my cars. Peter is a top bloke and easily paid.

Does the search function not work these days?

it does work andy ya grumpy sod, but yes this topic does come up every week.

TS autotints i would avoid from an unfortunate experience with him. the state of the tints he let me drive away with one night was shocking, not to mention the scratches he managed to put on the window. He did offer to redo the tints and repair the glass but i decided not to go back to him. He is a nice guy and helpful though.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
was this in the fruit coup?

failing peter, the bloke that ran the last group buy seems good, or if you have the cash..Pentagon!

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
i guess he had a bad day then! pentagon i've heard nothing but good reports from although pricey.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.