Wrc:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cess

RMS Staff
Nope, motors tv is free to view though, if you have a satelite dish and a free to view sky card.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
terrible shame for JML. on a rally like this I think it would have been better to get a decent finish, points on the board, get the year up and running then push on in Sweden on a surface more to his liking.

hope Petter can bring home a good result for the Blue Oval.

Cess

RMS Staff
Missed the fecking highlights watching el classico. Balls. Moust download them

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
worst highlight programme I've ever seen.

commentating was atrocious. editing was dire. footage was poor.

motorsTV and Europsport's coverage was identical.

disappointing.

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
Agreed coops, not a great show and snooker is obviously more important than the worlds premier rallying series...... But at least it was on TV

gerdy

RMS Regular
whats going on with the website/ twitter etc theres no updates at all , last bit of news was 14th of jan usually there are live stage times etc and no 2012 app for iphone/android am i missing something

davecoupe

RMS Photographer
Drives
S14a/vRS/Jetta
What website Gerdy? The iRally app has live updates and stage times and you can stream Rallyradio through it (y)

Loeb quickest through SS5, Petter second quickest and is second overall, Sordo third.

Ogier is still flying in the S2000 this morning.

Cess

RMS Staff
whats going on with the website/ twitter etc theres no updates at all , last bit of news was 14th of jan usually there are live stage times etc and no 2012 app for iphone/android am i missing something

North One Sport, promoter of WRC, went bust at the end of December/ start of January. Therefore, everything that "belongs" to North One Sport is in the hands of the administrators and solictors. There will be no updates to any of the WRC sites, apps and feeds until who owns what is sorted out.

in the meantime use: http://www.best-of-rallylive.com/en/classements-en-direct-live-time-position/

gerdy

RMS Regular
i was talking about wrc.com dave, but cess cleared that up for me.

cheers cess for the link.. hope petter pushes well this year without worrying about a budget

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
i was talking about wrc.com dave, but cess cleared that up for me.

cheers cess for the link.. hope petter pushes well this year without worrying about a budget

well he has handed over his money for the drive so from here on there is slim chance of needing to dig deep for more :grinning:

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
breen isn't doing too badly, first time in monte never mind in the s2k

also boland lying 39th OA

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Ogier made a hand of the Škoda on the last stage today. right hand side of the car is said to be destroyed, co-driver has an injured arm but nothing to worry about.

Super drive from Ogier all the same, I've grown to like him more now that he's left Citroen.

close fight for 2nd, surprised at Petter being on such a pace on his first rally. a promising sign for the rest of the season.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
petter is a world class driver, and he was held back by the privateer cars he has been using, but none the less he is on it for a new car.

I was always fond of petter as a driver and personality and now a fan due to CP sitting in now :laughing:

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb

disappointing.

Yeah it mustnt have been edited as the guy was stumbling over his words all the time.

Steve VTi

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic Type R EP3

disappointing.

Yeah just after watching the last few days highlights there,it was very poor,last years coverage on motors tv was very good and detailed. And a point on the Mini Wrc team,Dano sordo is flying in the Mini,begs the question why Kris Meeke isnt driving when the car is up there with the Citroens and Ford,and looks like he isnt going to drive in Sweden now either.

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
OP
DEEJAY.B
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
Eurosport only got the job at the very last minute dont forget ,then there
was the dispute overthe timing equipment etc , the Monte coverage was
adequate IMO and im sure they will vastly improve from hereonin . .

pinto200

RMS Regular
Eurosport only got the job at the very last minute dont forget ,then there
was the dispute overthe timing equipment etc , the Monte coverage was
adequate IMO and im sure they will vastly improve from hereonin . .
and their IRC coverage is usually very good. The last couply of non wrc monte's have had great coverage. Live stages with interviews at the end of the stages, good stuff.

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
The coverage seemed to get better over the days. Good rally and enjoyed solberg being in the thick of it, he was so happy at the end. It was nice gesture that Delecour let his co driver drive the last stage, didnt know that could be done.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.