Wtd: Dakar 3lt Or Classic Scooby Or White Evo

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jason

RMS Regular
As above, no massive miles, around 11-120 on m3 and under 80k on scooby, nice tuned uk2000 or rebuilt sti.

What have you?

gsmith

RMS Regular
weve a classic in work its a proper prodrive car 44k full history its rightly priced but iam sure would be abit of movement go to eastwoodmotors.com use the used car section can organise for you to see it and drive it really is a good straight car 07889241986 thats my number (y) its the turbo 2000 wr sport roughly 270bhp with it being a prodrive car

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
Nice car mate but far too much for me! btw the blue ppp blobeye on eastwoods website banner was my old one!

gsmith

RMS Regular
Nice car mate but far too much for me! btw the blue ppp blobeye on eastwoods website banner was my old one!
not a problem really wish i could buy it myself . if you had have been looking one a month ago we had 3 of them at good money. good luck with the search(y)

c11ris

RMS Regular
Drives
MK5GTI/MK2GTI
There is 2 dakar M3's on usedcarsni. They are both 3.2's though one if them is in Armagh beside me here.

Jason

RMS Regular
OP
J
One in Armagh looks terrible and other one i seen 4yrs ago and was a dose then lol Plus only looking a 3lt.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.