Wtd: Ibiza Fr/130 Sport Tdi

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
Looking the above. Have a budget of around £3.5k. Preferably under 80k miles and 3 door. Sooner rather than later would be good.

KJS

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Tiguan
It belongs to a member on here. Forgot what his Username is, sorry!

EDIT: Here you go ;) <<clicky>>

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
A quick Google tells me it's "bigsigh" that owns it...

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
OP
StevenMc29
Didn't realise it was on here. Must have overlooked it in the Classifieds... Thanks :grinning:

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
She's low miles for year , tight wee car never gave me any bother , serviced with brian martin in bm motors in ards if you want to verify milage.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Wat u not gettin razor? It's a 7yo car @ average milage of 12,000 a year she would have 84,000 but she has only 63000 , coupled with a full service history I think that's low for year, no?

Razor.

RMS Regular
Drives
yes
I guess so if you put in that way.
I didn't mean it in a bad way If that is what you are getting at.

What do you make then of a 97 Civic Coupe with 71k and FHSH ? lol

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
No mate not gettin at any one, actually re read my ad cuz thot I'd made a balls of it (y)

Low milage honda there indeed , worth a prettypenny I'm sure

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
OP
StevenMc29
Rang you twice last night dude but no answer. Will give you a ring around 5 this afternoon?

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Rang you twice last night dude but no answer. Will give you a ring around 5 this afternoon?

Mob number end in 500 dude? returned the call yest evening but no answer.

Fella to come with deposit at lunch time , but ill keep you informed (y)

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
OP
StevenMc29
Yep that was me. I was looking to come see it tonight so text me when you know what is happening with the fella this afternoon.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Steven , just to let you know mate, i took a deposit on the car this afternoon.
Cheers
si

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
OP
StevenMc29
Thought so :worried: Noticed it was down from Gumtree. If that somehow falls through in tremendous fashion get in touch :grinning:

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
OP
StevenMc29
Bump for title change.

I know this is now in the wrong section but if a mod would like to move it into the correct section for me that would be awesome. Thought this would be better than starting a new thread...

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
OP
StevenMc29
Anyone got anything or know of anything? Need something this weekend really....

Gobsheene

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini&Corolla
Steven, go and drive a Fabia vRS too.

I took a look at an FR up in Maghera which was standard and seemed in OK condition with sub 30K miles.

Didnt like the drive, even in comparison to the OH's Cupra it just felt overly vague and just meh.

Got into the vRS and it felt 100x better put together and alot more comfortable and planted on the road! I much prefered the wee Skoda :grinning:

Also theres a Red Ibiza with the facelift front bumper and what looks like the 16" FR wheels in Wilsons Auctions at the moment. Looks like a nice wee car, but I cant find any details on it.

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
OP
StevenMc29
Steven, go and drive a Fabia vRS too.

I took a look at an FR up in Maghera which was standard and seemed in OK condition with sub 30K miles.

Didnt like the drive, even in comparison to the OH's Cupra it just felt overly vague and just meh.

Got into the vRS and it felt 100x better put together and alot more comfortable and planted on the road! I much prefered the wee Skoda :grinning:

Also theres a Red Ibiza with the facelift front bumper and what looks like the 16" FR wheels in Wilsons Auctions at the moment. Looks like a nice wee car, but I cant find any details on it.
VRS seem a good bit harder to insure though but I'm not sure why :worried:

Having a petrol/diesel debate in my head at the minute. Yaris T Sport or TDI Ibiza are the two main options...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.