xmas present i want from wife

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I believe George might have one for sale.........
George Pressure Washer.jpg

Failing that, the Nilfisk range is impeccable and well priced:
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...7485565|rnd:4999514666982283886|dvc:c|adp:1o3

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
@GT_MAXER it depends how much you want to spend.

the one which gets consistently recommended on Detailing World is the Nilfisk E140 which is about £220.

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
@GT_MAXER it depends how much you want to spend.

the one which gets consistently recommended on Detailing World is the Nilfisk E140 which is about £220.

Have this one for 3 years now and rate it highly, had a replacement trigger under warranty and I got upgraded 15m rubber Hose for it from Kew cleaning equipment which is a great addition.

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
getting a new hose makes a lot of difference to pressure washers. I have a K5 Karcher which i bought from Karcher Outlet. Good machine and can't fault it. A lot of us bought a replacement hose from @Cleantec, far better quality than the original hoses.

Cleantec

RMS Regular
We only sell industrial pressure washers (prices start from £320 + VAT) but we provide all related accessories for domestic pressure washers, that is mainly what we sell online. We will have a new range of high quality snow foam lances in by the end of this week that will be costing £24.99 including delivery and the required adaptor to suit whichever pressure washer you purchase!

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
The Karcher K4 is a very capable machine. I know a few people who have them and none have caused any problems as yet. I also advise that whichever make you go for, make sure you get one with a hose reel because it tidies everything up.

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
I don't sell power washers I would normally just send ppl to consumable products in ards, can get the rest for you, I have a specials thread in the car care section.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
The e140 mentioned above,140bar,would that be considered a powerful washer? There's nothing worse than using one and it having **** all power behind it that all the dirt ends up exactly where it was before you blasted it lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.