Yamaha Banshee 350 for sale

Darragh

RMS Regular
Drives
Supra TT6
Bought brand new from Farm And Fun wheels in Crumlin January 2000

I’ve owned it from brand new and it’s only had a few hours riding at the most, this bike has spent most of its life parked up in dry storage, 9 years at farm and fun ( didn’t have a van or storage at the time ) had fun for two years before being parked up again when marriage mortgage and children happen, it’s been sitting in my garage,

I don’t want to sell and am happy to hold onto it for another 20 years but I have the chance to buy a classic car so the banshee has to go,

If it sells great if it doesn’t it can sit where it is,

Still on its original tyres from new and they are like brand new, few scratches about the plastics and around the frame, it’s only been myself or my brother on it, hasn’t been ruined by a cow kicker on a farm, always heated up and best silkolene 2 stroke and lubrication used everytime,

Toomie T5 race pipes ( best sounding pipes )
Durablue rear 2.5inch and front 1.5inch spacers
K&N Air Filter
Carbs jetted
Tors has been eliminated and a simple throttle cable fitted
( tors come with sale )
Renthal handle bars ( original in the sale )
Hand guards
Kill switch
Lightened thumb race throttle ( less fatigue on your thumb ) original in the sale
Peg extenders
Nurf bars
DG front crash bar

No front lights and no rear heal guards , sold 23 years ago , but all wiring and rear light included in the sale so if you want lights just bolt them on and plug them in.

This bike is seriously fast and sounds unreal, everything is nice and tight and does what it needs to do, I was gonna get a sticker kit to help the sale but would rather the new owner done it themselves so they can stick what design they like on it,

Bike is in west Belfast
No timewasters or tyre kickers
Videos and more pictures can be sent if you pm me

£6000 no offers, it can sit for another 20 years , it’s nice to look at everytime I walk through my garage
A1A44F89-6360-4D9E-83C0-D0E671DD26F4.jpeg
A2948B7F-727C-4E5D-B9DF-DBB9FA5E1DDD.jpeg
1A264D09-9BC3-47F8-BA3D-5E1F14ADC39E.jpeg
66BE9559-C36F-4EEA-AC05-7AC9F90AC204.jpeg
2355D49A-6424-468C-AEC1-4B8222F323FF.jpeg

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Lovely! Not often they come along with one owner/provenance like that!

Darragh

RMS Regular
OP
Darragh
Drives
Supra TT6
Was bought to go quad racing back in 2000 as I came from the blaster catagory, it done one lap of ballykelly before the race got cancelled and my das business closed down so all trucks and vans got sold on and we had no way to move it about so sat at farm and fun for 9 years , I took it a run around my street the other day and it’s so fast it leaves a smile on my face , proper widow maker

Darragh

RMS Regular
OP
Darragh
Drives
Supra TT6
I’ve only had two close calls on it and both weren’t on table top jumps,

One was in a quarry I was balls out in 5th gear sideways over a crest to suddenly realise the gate was closed lol got the bike stopped sideways inches from the closed gate

Second was hit a river at high speed ( thought it was a puddle ) water down to my boxers and that’s under the waterproof suit I had on, i should have flipped over the handle bars and it’s scares me think how the bike rolled to a stop while water was 20 foot in the air lol took 10 minutes to get the bike to start over as coil pack was soaked

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
How did that drag go against the Busa? Looks fun.

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
All these pictures are from 2009/2011 , even after all the years sitting in my garage it starts with fresh fuel and sounds unreal, anyone that knows their pipes will know the Toomie T5 are the best screaming pipes for a 2 stroke

View attachment 390076View attachment 390077View attachment 390078View attachment 390079View attachment 390080View attachment 390081

First jump looks familiar, wasn't outside Ards by any chance? That's a real throwback, beautiful example, would love to have the money sitting to buy it.

Darragh

RMS Regular
OP
Darragh
Drives
Supra TT6
@yamaharaptorturbo i couldn’t find your name to tag you, that day at your house was one of the funnest days I had on the quad and it was only me and my da, he took pictures and enjoyed the peace and quiet ( standard exhaust then wasn’t as loud as the toomies )

ilovequo

RMS Regular
You should keep that if at all possible! Especially owning it from new… I regret selling mine although I got what I thought was great money for it back in the day. Nothing like them on the pipe. Best day out I ever had was up through laugh navar forest trails for a day, Mate pulled a jump of fence out for us to get through lol
9732EE71-868C-4E60-ACA1-A136A87743A2.jpeg

Bought a wee Blaster last year for £1600 which has been great crac, 2 stroke is just special!
1A7C31CE-3E2C-4E57-9E06-0C178CB63B24.jpeg

Darragh

RMS Regular
OP
Darragh
Drives
Supra TT6
@ilovequo is that blaster front fenders on the banshee? I was gonna cut them off years ago but liked them still on, I kinda have to sell as I have a heart condition now that doesn’t let the adrenaline go to fast, I took it a lap in the street and was out of breath and that’s on tarmac, if i went off road I’d probably pass out , heart doesn’t beat fast enough and im only 42 😂

ilovequo

RMS Regular
Oh dear - sorry to hear that! Maybe a wise enough decision, they can definitely throw you a scary moment or two.
The front fender had been modified by the guy before me, there were brackets underneath raising them up a few inches, he said it stopped spray better when you hit water but I’m not sure it made much difference

Darragh

RMS Regular
OP
Darragh
Drives
Supra TT6
Even when I was physically fit for it you be wrecked a few days after a good ride, I found the water hit you no mater what way you hit it, go slower through water and it solves the problem lol or go hard enough that you bounce over it

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
@ilovequo is that blaster front fenders on the banshee? I was gonna cut them off years ago but liked them still on, I kinda have to sell as I have a heart condition now that doesn’t let the adrenaline go to fast, I took it a lap in the street and was out of breath and that’s on tarmac, if i went off road I’d probably pass out , heart doesn’t beat fast enough and im only 42 😂

Bad banter but this was the perfect opportunity to put not for the faint hearted in your adds description!

Darragh

RMS Regular
OP
Darragh
Drives
Supra TT6
@ciarandeery1 nope, still here, I haven’t advertised it anywhere else as I can’t deal with timewasters lol your more than welcome to call and have a look

Darragh

RMS Regular
OP
Darragh
Drives
Supra TT6
Still for sale, now is the time to have a weapon like this in the stable