Yamaha Diversion xj600

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

-Pete-

RMS Regular
have a very well looked after Yamaha diversion in green for sale, with approx 10k miles on it.

Was only ever taken out in the dry for the odd summer day run and always dry stored in a garage and under a cover too.

Its just not getting used as much these days and just sitting taking up room. Just had it serviced a few months ago including all the needles and injection system stripped and serviced ready for the new owner. Since then its only been up and down the driveway to rotate the tyres and keep the battery topped up (also new)

Its tucked up in the garage so these pictures arent of the actual bike, but they are exactly the same, but if someone is genuinely interested they are more than welcome to come and view the bike first hand.

£995 OVNO

its a solid bike really well looked after. You will not be dissapointed.

yamaha-xj-600-s-diversion-reduced-effect-1992-3.jpg

Last edited:

-Pete-

RMS Regular
OP
-Pete-
its the same green as that second picture there. Cant remember the year though but I can find out.

NotKG

Banned
sorry, just looked at pics and seen a xj900, then after 4 looks i thought youd put a 600 in a 900.
misleading in every way except i didnt read it,
im out, im looking a 900 as its shaft drive.
i have a 600 with 17k on it. dont need another.
maybe better you pull the bike out and take some pics. ps, there isnt injection anything on them

-Pete-

RMS Regular
OP
-Pete-
its up at my parents place and I haven't been up there for a while, so these will have to do for now until I can get up there. Yeh pictures of the actual bike are fine, but if I took the cover off and took a picture, it would look just like the second picture...
hardly misleading Ken, says its a 600 in the title fella.
Anyway, no worries.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.