Yamaha DT 125x Forks...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

puzzlement13

RMS Regular
Having trouble trying to find somewhere that repairs the stanchions, or a 2nd hand set, what other years fit?
Trying to do this on a budget, and brand new seems to be £200 plus
Does anyone have an idea?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
You'll never find a set. I'll give you a bad price for the bike as it is :p

If you're hell bent on keeping it, you could always give Clarence Bell a shout though - 028 4278 8854

puzzlement13

RMS Regular
OP
puzzlement13
You'll never find a set. I'll give you a bad price for the bike as it is :p

If you're hell bent on keeping it, you could always give Clarence Bell a shout though - 028 4278 8854

Cheers... And sorry but I'm set on keeping it :p
Picked it up for a bargain and didn't see how bad the corrosion was on them....

puzzlement13

RMS Regular
OP
puzzlement13
ebay is your only hope for used units or get your own re-chromed but it aint cheap.. what year is the bike?

It's 2006, there's a few for older years, my shape is 04 to 07 I think, so many on eBay, but don't know if older ones would fit, if I got the full forks would my wheel and brakes be ok?
Found a place that would rechrome but looking £220 and 6-8 weeks waiting.. Called Clarence Bell, he couldn't do anything but sent me to a company that would do the stanchions in the new year for £160 not including postage... Cheers @Nicky for his number, hadn't a clue about the people he advised :grinning:

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
90's Junk
I had to get another set for the RD125LC and the only option for me was eBay. I finally found a brand new set on ebay.de for 80 euro delivered! I'll have a nosey and see what I can find. Have you tried calling Yambits (01423 324394)?

Edit: Try Norbo first actually, rdlccrazy2005@yahoo.com the guy has shed upon shed of yamaha parts. I have his number but its written on my haynes manual and that's at home. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/ultimatelccrazy/ that's the website. Even try asking on the forums, they're pretty active. http://rdlccrazy.proboards.com/

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.