Young drivers needin insurance....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

MarkOne

RMS Regular
then fone hughes and get on the "Norwich Union" poilicy they offer, theres one for 18-25 and another for 25-30 i got a very reasonable quote (£502 with 3 yrs no claims, aged 25 on a 1.4) without declarin any mods but after foning adrian flux for £300 more i can have the everything covered/insured including replaced like 4 like and after a recent incident with a taxi driver which coulda been much worse i want everything declared!

Minikid

RMS Regular
Drives
Choopay
They wernt overly bad for me i suppose , but still quoted me 1800 nearly with 1 years ncb @ 19 on my mini.
Have to say i havnt been able to beat liverpool victoria for a quote and i must have phoned 20 companies or more this week.

stevenM

RMS Regular
Drives
MAS3200/KMG/190E
all depends on the car / driver really, a company can be great for one car but crap for another. same old message, fone around!

i'm currently with AON, AXA and ELEPHANT as no company was best for all 3.

herdman 215

Drives
Renault Clio
hughes done me a sweet quote on my car £800 a year and im 17 and only passed me test. i drive a renault clio 1.2.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.