Your System??

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jmax

RMS Regular
OP
Jmax
yea lookin well in that pic, where was it taken??

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
At work last May!!! Has been lowered, chrome wing mirrors and colour coded engine bay now.....oh and has had about 5 different ice setups since!!

kennie

yea ive seen u coming down fortwilliam and the other one has the s on the front! but both r nice clean examples!

devil

RMS Regular
Drives
520d Touring
Lyons said:
devil, how did you connect the screen to the alpine HU? ive been told several times because both units are "brains" themselves, they cant work together. i originally thought you could run the screen through the aux on the HU, but alas you cant. im intrigued...
by using one of these leads. and it does work ;)
kca121b.jpg

aoc158

RMS Regular
Drives
mk3 golf
not alot some older stuff still fairly effective tho
sony m800
alpine mrv-f407 only running a set of jvc 5way 6x9s atm (waste of a good amp)
kicker kx400*1 monoblock
and 2 c15 comp subs

James206

RMS Regular
i cant believe ppl have posted up their I.C.E specs... sure just make a list of all the people who have sweet ICE for randoms to join this forum find out who has wat and go steal it. and ppl say ahh bullox my ICE was nicked...

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
James206 said:
i cant believe ppl have posted up their I.C.E specs... sure just make a list of all the people who have sweet ICE for randoms to join this forum find out who has wat and go steal it. and ppl say ahh bullox my ICE was nicked...

:lol: Very valid point.............

aoc158

RMS Regular
Drives
mk3 golf
James206 said:

the difference is do you know what i drive? i can tell you its not the almera in my avatar :p

James206

RMS Regular
sorry was in a pissy mood.... but it is like a lil list for theives!!! sometimes i wonder if everyone is too open about what they have.... but aoc158 i could pm
you and say "nice almera in ure avatar is that yours?"
then u reply

no i drive "insert spec of almera here"...
then i say

ahh ive seen u about lisburn and u go no i live in............

i am guilty of postin specs/pics and i often think... am i just advertising to theives? (ps maybe a new topic starter?)

burtonboy

Drives
Toyota MR2
at the minute.......
rockford fostgate headunit
2 12" Jl audio W3v2 's
1 phoenix gold tantrum 500.2
infinity front components
1 phoenix gold octane r 2.52

hopefully changing my subs for a Jl audio W7

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
lenny26 said:
Becker mexico pro HU
Genesis 4 channel amp
Audio control EQ
Diamond Audio 6" front speakers
Diamond audio 10" Mcdaddy sub

And the pic

465826_36_full.jpg

mate - what sort of enclosure did they make the sub box in?

is it fibreglass? - just cannot figure how else you'd get a sub in the spare wheel well

on another note, does mook work in audio advice?

i have a kenwood kvt725 DVD head unit + kenwood TV tuner
audiobahn 6" front speakers, standard rears

lookin for a nice wee sub to fininsh her off, and need my boot space too (all my boot space)

Pacology

RMS Regular
Drives
Fiat
well after this topic im going to start my boot build now!! :laughing: all i need is an amp that wrks n 2 10" Alpine Type S subs :laughing: all of which shall b here with in the nest fortnight or so :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: then andy will b glad to get rid of me! lol

Martyn

RMS Regular
@ big pimp.. The sub box is just a 1c/ft mdf box...

The amp rack is made from fibreglass...

Look on audio advice web site and there is a pic with the cover off!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
pimpster, spud was selling a 12" JL. i saw it while purchasing my sub box. it really was as new, and at £50 i was most enraged id just got a 2nd type r

ibitza

RMS Regular
Drives
seat ibiza
James206 said:

thats exactly why i havent posted about anything i have or dont have in my car :lol: there are some real dodgy buggers about this place

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
lenny26 said:
@ big pimp.. The sub box is just a 1c/ft mdf box...

The amp rack is made from fibreglass...

Look on audio advice web site and there is a pic with the cover off!

was just looking at it there - very very nice...

so many ideas....

so lyons - you reckon this JL would be a worthwhile investment?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.