Youtube Videos

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

BirchesBiker

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW R1200RS
Hey all, I started logging a few videos on youtube. Not really for any particular reason other than someone asking how hard it was to commute in on the motorbike and I said I would record it on my cam. Threw up a few videos if your interested in watching.

Click here for channel CulchieCommuting

Embedded a few of the videos below as well

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
Good lord, that microphone situation is unbearable. Renders the videos unwatchable. Just some feedback.

BirchesBiker

RMS Regular
OP
BirchesBiker
Drives
BMW R1200RS
Yeah I just left it on external mic tbh. If I do any more I might add an internal mic and see how that goes.

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
The quality of image is good, are you intending to vlog or is it just a bit of a hobby?

BirchesBiker

RMS Regular
OP
BirchesBiker
Drives
BMW R1200RS
I have had a helmet cam for around a year now and turn it from time to time on during morning commutes just as a precaution but generally plug it in and delete the videos at the end of the week. I had always planned to create a few videos with it just for my self on any longer trips or holidays on the bike but have yet to do it. Then recently I showed a video to a mate of mine who was complaining about his commute in the car and I was showing him what I go through on the bike and then thought I should spend a few hours and perhaps put some on youtube. It's just the beginning of a hobby but I will see how it goes. I may vlog down the line if I'm still interested. I am planning a few test rides at the end of the month on a Kawasaki Z1000SX and a tiger 800 XCX and thought I might film them also.

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
I enjoy these types of vlogs. Baron Von grumble is great to watch, check him out! I agree with above, the mic makes it really difficult to hear.

BirchesBiker

RMS Regular
OP
BirchesBiker
Drives
BMW R1200RS
OK been working on my content and believe I have a fix for the mic which I will test this week. Thanks for anyone who has watched these. Appreciate it. I think they are getting better.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.