Z4 M Coupe

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
I've had a notion for one of these for a while now, but I had been holding off in the hope that I would be moving house in the near future, that isn't happening for reasons I won't bore you with, so I bought this last weekend.

Sapphire black with individual imola and black two tone interior, 1 private owner, full BMW history, BMW warranty, well spec'd car with all the options I wanted apart from iPod connection. I looked at a car with full Imola leather, but I thought it was a bit much, so when I found this one I had to have it.

Such a cracking little car, better in every way (bar looks) than my old Z3 M Coupe. Goes like stink, nice firm ride, great handling, sounds great and has all the creature comforts that I need.

Might change the wheels to either BBS CH or CSL's, but I'll be waiting until the new PS2's that are on it are done. All I'm doing in the meantime is putting my reg on it and driving it.

Couple of crap iPhone pics, car isn't even clean so I'll get some decent pics up at some stage, especially if someone wants to take them for me!

z43.jpg

z4.jpg

z41.jpg

Jason

RMS Regular
Totally stunning cars these, love them big time!!

Excellent track toy too, some Tein's and CSL's = big win

Bronk

RMS Regular
gorjiz !! they dont look hard enough on standard rims, infact they dont even look like a ///M on them rims.. i remember cin a imola red one with csl.. it was lush!!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Class G!! I had a drive in BBSBOY's 3.0 Coupe and loved it!

Will trade you a go in the S3? lol

Nigelo

RMS Regular
Lol, Did you suggest getting one of these to me on my what car next thread? :laughing:

Beautiful car, I do like the long nosed look of these, and the edges combined with curves! And superb in black!

mants

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 320ci M Spor
Very nice car, i think the full imola red interior would be nice in them.

Have seen one of these in red, really suits it.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Absolutely brilliant choice Graeme, had a real hankering for one myself. I disagree with you on one point though, I think they're even better looking than the Z3M. Might hold you to a passenger seat blast whenever you take a look at the intravee :p
+1 for CSLs and Eibachs too, they suit it down to the ground.

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
can someone add boydie's picture as an attachment i cant see it :worried: dam ****ing internet in work FML!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lovely Graeme. Real soft spot for the Z4.

I'd steer away from CSL's, there's bound to be a less common yet equally as good option?

Jason

RMS Regular
Lovely Graeme. Real soft spot for the Z4.

I'd steer away from CSL's, there's bound to be a less common yet equally as good option?

No wayCSL's are perfect on these, the concavity of the rear dish + lowering will be the nuts!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Thanks lads...didn't think reactions would be so positive, they're a bit of a love it or loathe it car.

I agree it looks a bit soft in photos, but it's actually much harder looking in person.

LM-R's are nice, but maybe a bit bling for my tastes. CH's are front runners for me to be honest, I have a pic on my laptop, I'll post it when I get home.

Yes Jas it has the pop up sat nav system, but the nav is crap to be honest.

Amos

RMS Regular
Drives
What ever is in
CSL wheels are everywhere.......! Just leave it STANDARD, and MINT....! Lovely car....

Your to old now G, for wheels and lowered suspension....!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.