Z4 M Coupe

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Rfg

RMS Regular
That is nice CSL's are everywhere yes but not on Z4 coupes so they are allowed when it looks soo good health to enjoy!!

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
You camp fooker. I am not a fan of the looks of these, prefer the old breadvan Z3M

but as you say in person they are much harder, what engine & power to these run as i know nothing past an E36

LewB

RMS Regular
Nice one, theses can certainly shift. E46 CSL engine in them isnt it?

the CHs' look better than expected, but the black CSL above with lowerage and CSL rims needs done(y)

mcmullet-vtec

RMS Regular
Drives
08 m6 vert/07 qu
very nice treechopper!! bet it goes well too! my mate i had a white one was a stunning car, i reckon csl rims look brillant on these even though theyre common as!! health to drive and get it cleaned for a change lol!!

Jola

RMS Regular
Stunning woodcutter. Had looked into these myself, such a car but I need a car with back seats so I had to rule it out :worried: Would definately have 1 of these over any other convertible on the market. Keep us updated on any changes you make.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
You camp fooker. I am not a fan of the looks of these, prefer the old breadvan Z3M

but as you say in person they are much harder, what engine & power to these run as i know nothing past an E36

Says the man who drives a yellow Seat estate with cartoon characters on the wheels! :party:

Nice one, theses can certainly shift. E46 CSL engine in them isnt it?

the CHs' look better than expected, but the black CSL above with lowerage and CSL rims needs done(y)

Same engine as the E46 M3 mate, just a few horses shy of the CSL.

Stunning woodcutter. Had looked into these myself, such a car but I need a car with back seats so I had to rule it out :worried: Would definately have 1 of these over any other convertible on the market. Keep us updated on any changes you make.

Thanks, Jola...but this isn't a convertible! :p

Interior photos there G.

Here's the pic from the PH ad:

2211851-3.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Graeme - love it - simple as that.

I'm with the masses though - CSL's and eibachs et voilà!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Never seen two tone before, stunning

I've never seen red/black before either, but I loved it and had to have it...full Imola is a bit much for me, just too much red.

Graeme - love it - simple as that.

I'm with the masses though - CSL's and eibachs et voilà!

Thanks, Ross...if I still have it in a few months I will change the wheels. Might be heading away from NI for a while with work, if that happens I will probably sell the car. :worried:

Nigelo

RMS Regular
I've never seen red/black before either, but I loved it and had to have it...full Imola is a bit much for me, just too much red.

Thanks, Ross...if I still have it in a few months I will change the wheels. Might be heading away from NI for a while with work, if that happens I will probably sell the car. :worried:

And I might well buy it from you! If you don't mind! :laughing:

Just don't be putting too many miles on her! Lol

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
And I might well buy it from you! If you don't mind! :laughing:

Just don't be putting too many miles on her! Lol

No probs, Nigel...you're welcome to come and have a look sometime if you wish.

It only has 34k on it anyway.

bob

RMS Regular
Very cool looking car although I can't say I know a great deal about these, do they drive any different to an E46? Interior looks lush, like an S2000 meets an M5.

Jola

RMS Regular
Thanks, Jola...but this isn't a convertible! :p

My bad 'Cutter :oops: I should have said a 2 seater doesnt suit! Epic interior. The more I see it the more im trying to convince myself I could make do with 2 seats so we'll see. Excuse the obvious question but can you not change the roof if you wanted to?

marcusplowman

RMS Regular
Drives
Yes
My bad 'Cutter :oops: I should have said a 2 seater doesnt suit! Epic interior. The more I see it the more im trying to convince myself I could make do with 2 seats so we'll see. Excuse the obvious question but can you not change the roof if you wanted to?

The Coupe is a 2 seater with fixed roof...the Roadster is a 2 seater softtop convertible with an optional extra removable hardtop :laughing:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.