Zafira headlight?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jonnyboy

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CRV
Can anyone shed some light here looking around for tinted headlights for the zafira cant seem to find much out there got me thinking are the astra mk4 headlights the same as the zafira?

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
Drives
Scenic TomTom
Have been looking myself for lights but there isnt much out there. Put in zafira and most sites come up blank, or just have side repeaters and valve caps ffs lol If i ever come across anything i will let you know.

Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
Bus
you could try and open them up and paint the chrome surround inside

cormac81

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI, VRS, Superb
The mk4 astra lights would be different, the mk4 lights can be split open and resprayed as suggested, I think theres a 'how to' on AOC.

@BurntCarcus, with your car being a SRi it already will have the darker light surrounds, but you could laminx them I suppose like bono872 has done with his astra.

BurntCarcus

RMS Regular
Drives
Scenic TomTom
Was wanting a headlight with some LED's in them. Have had bother fitting LED's to it as it cuts the power to the light cause of different voltage.

tommy b

RMS Regular
Drives
ibiza mk4@ibiza
Jk autospares is on the albertbridge rd just before you come to the bp garage heading towards connswater

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.