Impact Guns - Air or Battery Powered?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Austinp

RMS Regular
Drives
R35,Z33,FL2,MR2
Right guys if anyones interested in the milwaukee it's a M18CHIWF12-503x, the latest 950 torque gun with a third 5.0 battery.

Milwaukee only have 5 left, which I've ordered, 2 are sold already. They're £366+ vat, check around, no one local or online will touch this, but when these last 3 are gone they're gone.
That is a good price and matches the online price I found.
Right guys if anyones interested in the milwaukee it's a M18CHIWF12-503x, the latest 950 torque gun with a third 5.0 battery.

Milwaukee only have 5 left, which I've ordered, 2 are sold already. They're £366+ vat, check around, no one local or online will touch this, but when these last 3 are gone they're gone.

Do you have a percussion drill (body only) to go with this? If so, can you tell me the model and price please?

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
That is a good price and matches the online price I found.

Do you have a percussion drill (body only) to go with this? If so, can you tell me the model and price please?

We don't really do milwaukee unless they have a good deal on. Mostly metabo.

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
I bought a Lidl plug in to the mains job, I only use it for taking the wheels off to clean them etc and it does a great job for £30....Probably not one for the "heavy" user though.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
@Nicky @Alan_B @Neil_M the beasts have landed.....

2r4phsg.jpg

Ollie

RMS Regular
Anyone able to tall me what the makita ones are like? I've a makita cordless grinder so makes sense to reuse batteries and charger.

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
Anyone able to tall me what the makita ones are like? I've a makita cordless grinder so makes sense to reuse batteries and charger.

Makita have just released the DTW1002Z, it's approx £215 for body only. More powerful than the snapon and milmaukee ones afaik. They re-use the LXT batteries 4ah/5ah etc. I have a makita drill with 4ah batteries and a charger which is why I was looking at them specifically.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Thursday will be a long day :laughing:.

Gents I work in Belfast so if you need me to collect these for you on Thursday just shout.

I've collected mine and all this evening, along with a great deal on a used ride on mower.

Great service as usual from Simon @ Wilsons (y)

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
@Alan_B needs to take a trip in there anyway. His pockets won't know what happened when he does though...

Dangerous place to go when you've got a few quid spare, or even if you don't... Lol

Ollie

RMS Regular
Makita have just released the DTW1002Z, it's approx £215 for body only. More powerful than the snapon and milmaukee ones afaik. They re-use the LXT batteries 4ah/5ah etc. I have a makita drill with 4ah batteries and a charger which is why I was looking at them specifically.

@lightning can you get these?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Yeah makita generally next day delivery.

Could you see about a boot/cover for the gun I got last night? I see them listed online, but I've to call back over for a few other bits and pieces, so may as well get it all in 1 hit.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.