Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

Andy55

RMS Regular
Was just about to post that.
Absolutely crazy!! If ever there's a case for dangerous driving/without due care etc that's it.
Would love to know what goes through these peoples minds

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Nice place for a U-Turn

And that's the sort of **** that enrages me. The police will be all over sections of that road with speed cameras...but when do they ever sit and monitor the various junctions for assholes doing similar dangerous stunts which really do occur on a daily basis ?

Speed cameras will do **** all for road safety on the A1, if only they would wake the **** up and realise it.

I hope the driver of that car gets jailed....anything less really would be a total farce.

Tommy

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo
And that's the sort of **** that enrages me. The police will be all over sections of that road with speed cameras...but when do they ever sit and monitor the various junctions for assholes doing similar dangerous stunts which really do occur on a daily basis ?

Speed cameras will do **** all for road safety on the A1, if only they would wake the **** up and realise it.

I hope the driver of that car gets jailed....anything less really would be a total farce.

Honda Jazz - probably an old person.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
See...more proof too many people drive with their eyes closed ! Wake up DOE/Police ! I think they have their eyes shut on this one too lol

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Yeah it was grand my daily has permanent live now so to be fair it was generally left on 24/7 u like last car where ciggy ran off ignition feed

Just wondered had anyone got any real Time experience of it

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
Yeah it was grand my daily has permanent live now so to be fair it was generally left on 24/7 u like last car where ciggy ran off ignition feed

Just wondered had anyone got any real Time experience of it
Stuck it in yesterday, seems like a decent enough job for £15, better than my nextbase which often forgot to record, turned itself off and couldnt remember the time/date.

No video taken off it yet,

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Does none stop to help anymore? That video lasted 30 seconds after the person had just been mullered and the only person who managed to saunter up was the **** who ran them down.

It's not like there are hundreds of people about, and you can see someone from the camera car is getting out as the video ends.

Some whack there though, wonder if the police/DOE etc will say that's another one caused by speeding.

Given the location and nature of that roundabout...they driver needs charged 100% with dangerous driving. They had no notion of even looking where they were going or gave a **** about anything else that might have been coming. Yet another not bothering their arse to look.