Rockvale Graphics

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

dd-polow

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A4 TDI
Neil mate do u happen to have the pic of a mk3 Ibiza from the rear and the 3 arrows showing the wheels out and the car down???

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Neil mate do u happen to have the pic of a mk3 Ibiza from the rear and the 3 arrows showing the wheels out and the car down???

Yes . this the one your after. Approx £3 each

ibizamk3.jpg

dd-polow

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A4 TDI
Got my ibiza sticker today and a wee shocker to please the RMS massive who got offended by the 6 incher. Top bloke and excellent prices, he even threw in a free rms sticker :party:

Ill defiantly recommend him to other people(y)

Dave

Detail NI

RMS Regular
Neil, thanks again for getting the sign made up for me... Im well impressed with your work.

ryan

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Hi im pleased to announce that we have struck a deal with Dubmeister and Are now going to be the NI outlet for their LEGAL pressed metal plates. Saving the need to have to post your documents and ID etc due to the new law . You can now bring your ID and V5 to me and collect the plates in 2 days.

Attachments

• dubmeister.jpg
    dubmeister.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 110

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Ok I spoke with both DVLA swansea and here and all is ok . The DVLA lady here thought they were actually a good idea as they would be more theft resistant , last longer and wont get the dirty water marks down the inside.

So anyone wanting a set of Fully LEGAL pressed metal dubmeister plates give me a ring and call over with your ID and V5

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Don't suppose you can make them up and have them ready for collection pending V5 & ID to save two trips? Glenavy is pretty far for me... would pay up front.

If you can't I understand, rules are rules :grinning:

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Id just like to thank Twain off the site for sorting out my new website . Great guy to deal with , very helpful and easy to pay . any way check it out if you havent already .
Rockvale Graphics

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
heres a wee pic of an oil tanker i donethe other day with reflective vinyl. Just thought id show how well it flashes up with lights at night.

Attachments

• reflective 011.jpg
    reflective 011.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 126
  • reflective 005.jpg
    reflective 005.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 142

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
is reflective any cheaper these days as i know it used to me mighty dear when i had some of it on the KA

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
thought as much, really thick and lasts forever though, i remember trying to remove it and lets ay it was a long haul :worried:

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Don't suppose you can make them up and have them ready for collection pending V5 & ID to save two trips? Glenavy is pretty far for me... would pay up front.

If you can't I understand, rules are rules :grinning:

Coog ive been reading through the legislation and it does'nt say anywhere that you have to show the docs before ordering so if you want i can save you a trip. You can just paypal for them and I can order them. then when they are ready to collect BRING your documents and i can log the details before i hand the plates over. Remember to pm and include a message telling me your real name and rms username.

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Chris i see no reason why not . I know of loads of vehicles with reflective . from basic vans to oil tankers and recovery trucks .

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Just a wee note to say that we now have the legal 3D font numbers in stock . These look great and are a nice wee alternative to the bog standard font and Fully LEGAL . Sorry for the terrible pic of them . They really do look smart in real life and are the only other font thats legal.
They are £25 a pair (y)

Attachments

• reflective 021.jpg
    reflective 021.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 84
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.