Rockvale Graphics

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

sergio

RMS Regular
Hey Neil, Can you do the RMS/Reallymeansounds.com stickers for back window of the car and bike? if so how much?

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Hey Neil, Can you do the RMS/Reallymeansounds.com stickers for back window of the car and bike? if so how much?

Yes no problem . They start from £3 upwards depending on size . Pm me the size you want and ill let you know the price bud(y)

Souleh

RMS Regular
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
Might be interested in some metal plates when im changin my reg! Whats the going rate?

buff

RMS Regular
Drives
Jimny
Can you get hold of black CoroBoard (coroplast, Flute board)?

Its like a corrugated plastic sort of material, im told its used a lot in the Signwriting trade?

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Heather if you need them call out during the week and i will make them anyday . If your working you can phone an arrange to lift them in the evening time if that suits better .

neil

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Could you do me some centre cap stickers. If i can supply a original can you replicate it ?

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Im almost sure it was Neil who made up some Brembo stickers for a mates (Gary Brennan) calipers a while ago, to fit once they got refurbed.

They turned out well (y)

Must get pics of them for ya Neil, now that they have been fitted, if it was indeed you that done them...

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Could you do me some centre cap stickers. If i can supply a original can you replicate it ?

Eager - should be no problem (y)

Nicky _ yep it was me alright gary is a old bud of mine also:laughing:

Yaris-rick - It was just normal vinyl but ive made loads of caliper stickers for my old cars in the past and never once had a problem .

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Yes Neil, i remember standing talking to you for ages up at 1 of the markets with Gary (i used to live and work with him), and getting a couple of big folders full of wee decals and stickers from ya... Plenty of fun had with them, including a Private Super****er sticker that is still on the van after 2 years :p

Must get a few ideas fired together for the cars and get a price off ya for full-on drift graphics some time soon...

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Nicky im 99% sure i know who you are . Gimme a shout when your ready and well do you a nice full drift graphics job.

sergio

RMS Regular
stickers/decals

Hey Neil,

Was chatting to you a while ago about the RMS stickers for the car and
bike. Could you make me 6. 150mm long.

What way does this work?
Will you let me know when they are ready and i call up to your shop?

Also fancy strips up the side with the puma logo inside ( see attached photos ) could you tell me how much to get them made too plz.

cheers

Attachments

• SS100215.jpg
    SS100215.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 180.jpg
    180.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 98

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Sergio sorry i missed your post til now . Ill make them up tomorrow and price up that puma stripe also .

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.