Rockvale Graphics

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
neil any chance you would have a picture of one of the flash reg plates at night? i cant imagine if it'd look tacky or not

Here you go lad . Once you have the light frame you can then get plates made to light up at a show or meet with anything you like on it. (as long as its not a reg.)

Attachments

• flashreg 003.jpg
    flashreg 003.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 136
  • flashreg 004.jpg
    flashreg 004.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 119

gall

Drives
mk2 golf
is it legal to have reflective stickers like that on vehicles?

i thought it was only emergency vehicles allowed it

its legal to have reflective yellow/amber on the side, but any other colour is illigal as the police regard it as emiting a light so just be carefull

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Gall where did you get that info from as id like to find out for definate and read it for myself to keep myself right. cheers

sturgy

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra type r
@neil i sent you a pm about getting two stickers done, you haven't got back to me was just wondering if you got it?

Petem86

RMS Regular
Drives
'15 Golf R
i take it you cant do the likes of a tinted wrap for headlights?

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
just picked my stickers up from Neil, 1st class job, the design is amazing, really pleased with them, will get a few pics up when I put them on :grinning:

Amos

RMS Regular
Drives
What ever is in
Cheers for the LEGAL pressed metal plates, Neil........

They look well on the 197....

schoolo809023.jpg

schoolo809022.jpg

Just something different, and LEGAL.....

As I actually got stoped by the Police on the way to collect these, due to the fact mine didn't have a Postcode, and BSA number on them...

Thanks, again...

Neil@rockvale

RMS Regular
OP
Neil@rockvale
Can everyone who is waiting on pressed plates make contact as I have a big box arrived with 99.9% of the orders .

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.