2014 North West 200

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sgt_Major

RMS Regular
Drives
E81 123d
Especially when he said "Do that again and I'll sort you" - Or words to that effect lol!

Racings about winning, you cant squeeze the gap, tough luck!

Well done William, great race!

dufunk

RMS Regular
Was abit disrespectful from michael but having competitive charracters like him adds abit of spice to things.

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Was a great week at the NW, as said tho i hope that Simon, and Franck are ok...

Anyone know who had the Quadcopter with the GoPro on it on Thursday night up at blackhill?

Michael a great racer but a pleb when it comes to the interview side of things, he's a sponsors nightmare lol!

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Not good :worried: RIP Simon Andrews, thoughts go out to all the Family and Friends... Seemed to be such a likeable chap

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
So many riders have lost their lives at the nw200 the last few years....rip

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
On another note, at least Lee Johnston walked away from being torpedoed by Alastair Seeley.

rather than bombard with images, i threw together this GIF

Seeley-Johnston-gif_zps6ae944d8.gif

brendy

RMS Regular
On another note, at least Lee Johnston walked away from being torpedoed by Alastair Seeley.

rather than bombard with images, i threw together this GIF

Seeley-Johnston-gif_zps6ae944d8.gif
Lampost cover did an awesome job there. Id say it fairly stopped the bike rather than deflect itvon onto the rider as he hit the tyre wall.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.