After Drag 6th

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
Please tell him not to be annoyed! the car is a weapon and is in the right class! we're just whinging cos we're miles behind!

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
al mac said:
@airforce 1 - So you tell me that you drive your car every day to work and the shops, so does Jazz he collects parts from the motor factors everyday in the mini and maybe has a wee crusie about at nite as it is TAXED and MOT'd no Q plates here so were did the not a road car come into it, just because it doesn't have a radio, carpet etc, I would prefer to listen to the throttle bodies anyway,

Well if i didnt drive a lorry yes it would be my way to work.As it is it is my only car and anywhere i have to go the evo has to take me. its got all its origional fixtures and fittings,the only change to the car is the power output and hence it was kept to a sensible level to make it nice to use everyday as i do.

SideWaysWayne

RMS Regular
Drives
LEGNUM VR4
@ al mac
You seriously need to chill out dude! The classes are very simple, but in some cases I will make a decision for the better good of the racing. With all due respect, I suspect I have a tad more depth to my knowledge of motor racing than most on here. (Not to sound like a Nob or anything:p )

The only standard class is the Light Weights where the line is drawn at side draughts, cams, 4-branch... You get me?

The Mini, Corsa, Nova, AF1, etc.. are all in the right class.
Relax and enjoy dude..............Ree-laaaaax.......................and....en-joy!:grinning:

@ S_Gault
Yep, he binned it in the Final. He was gonna gring it to you after the racing. He's at another one now, frantically unscrewing stuff for next week!

SideWaysWayne

RMS Regular
Drives
LEGNUM VR4
I feel the need to clarify another issue:
There have been some grumblings about Nick's black Yaris, hinting at the use of Nitrous when he won the 1600 class in July. This is entirely untrue.
I also hear that we should look out for him in the Fwd class soon, helped along by a large turbine!:eek:

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
OP
I R HillBilly
Drives
Datsun
SideWaysWayne said:
I feel the need to clarify another issue:
There have been some grumblings about Nick's black Yaris, hinting at the use of Nitrous when he won the 1600 class in July.

yes heard this aswell... from english man....nuff said

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Yes, his knowledge of engines seems to be endless - does his 'inspection' of every engine include imaginary mods?

Gaz

al mac

@all

I can get what you are saying, its always been the case in all events when you start winning people start asking questions even F1 etc etc I problably would be quilty of it myself at times

I just know that Jason puts alot of effort into his car and he is very passionate about what he does, and if he wins or not he would still enjoy every minute of it

I would just hate to see him getting slated for doing what he does best, abit of genuine engineering

@wayne

Calmed down now mate counted to 10 and struck up a hamlet

I wasn't trying to offend anyone, or question technical know how just trying to highlight a fair line as I am sure you are alway trying to do

Its the usual story of 'your damed if you do and damed if you don't' rock hard place etc etc

Looking forward to the next one on the 20th, keep up the good work
thumbs_up.gif
thumbs_up.gif

@ Steven

Get that Head equipment heated up lol

AL

MR2 super GT

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 TTRS
No i dont have NOS. i dont know where people get these rumors from but i have a good laugh at them all the time.

I told some guy i had a TRD clutch and LSD in my car, next week i heard that my car was running a full on TRD racing gearbox...

metro1800

RMS Regular
Drives
405 Mi16
Yaris WRC said:
No i dont have NOS. i dont know where people get these rumors from but i have a good laugh at them all the time.

I told some guy i had a TRD clutch and LSD in my car, next week i heard that my car was running a full on TRD racing gearbox...

It is indeed amazing how much sh*te people can come up with. When I first put the MGF engine in the Metro a couple of years ago, there was a big rumour that I had put a Metro 6R4 engine in it^o)

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
OP
I R HillBilly
Drives
Datsun
Yaris WRC said:

YOU HAVE NOS YOU HAVE NOS.... I SAW IT...... grrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

sarcasim

SideWaysWayne

RMS Regular
Drives
LEGNUM VR4
Yaris WRC said:
...i dont know where people get these rumors from but i have a good laugh at them all the time...
That'll be a leak in your laughing gas!:p

@Gaz
He has a V-Tec engine in his Rover, along with the dreaded Nos.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
SideWaysWayne said:
That'll be a leak in your laughing gas!:p

@Gaz
He has a V-Tec engine in his Rover, along with the dreaded Nos.

That explains it, he did neglect to mention that...

Gaz

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.