Audi S3 Sprint Blue 2007

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
Aye quite a difference in fuel consumption lol!! Although after the novelty of readily available low end torque dissipates though it can get boring very quickly

I'm the same with my A3, I'm supposed to be focusing on getting an S3 or an A5 after summer, but cant stop doing work to the A3, just bought a set of the OEM S3 foot pedals.... getting an aftermarket replacement window regulator replaced with an OEM one, a new right side My11 rear light, also having to resist buying new rims.....Im not wise LOL!!!
3 or 5 door s3? Drop me a pm if it's a 5 dr in white you are after :grinning:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Opinion doesn't come into it, they are awful. :p

I agree with you about the VXR though, it does look well and I'm sure the overall package is a gem. I've only had experience with the diesels and basic petrols.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Opinion doesn't come into it, they are awful. :p

I agree with you about the VXR though, it does look well and I'm sure the overall package is a gem. I've only had experience with the diesels and basic petrols.

Vxr is a big bonus obviously but just saying for a standard run of the mill car it's decent. Will age well with its rounded shape. Sri models aren't bad either.

therock

RMS Regular
I can't believe our work paid £95,000 each for a factory armoured insignia (2.0 diesels btw)

picard_facepalm_xlarge.jpeg

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
I can't believe our work was authorised to process a £95,000 expenditure from the money accrued from the NI tax payer's pockets for each factory armoured insignia (2.0 diesels btw)

Fixed that for you @therock

why would they care, doesn't matter if they are crap or not at the end of the day it's not them actually paying for them....so they'll replace them with something else courtesy of the taxpayer if they dont suit....

Last edited:

tomah

RMS Regular
Drives
Acura MDX

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3

Boydie

RMS Regular
OP
Boydie
Drives
S3 Revo
I am searching for you daily but I keep coming back to this ....

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classif...s/radius/1500/make/audi/colour/blue?logcode=p

Roydie why have you not bought this yet!?

I know, I have been looking at it but something is telling me it is too cheap (even though a lot of money) and the fact that it is a manual. These tune to around 440bhp with Revo Stage 1+ including remaps, intake, smaller pulley and exhaust. I would be scared of having to replace the clutch which cost me £1000 in the S3 :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.