Big Money Personal Plates

SMB

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
The plates x77xxx are awful looking. My friend had one T77TPC or something like that. But only the PC was his initials. We always said the rest stood for TIT

I have V77 SMB - (Sean M Browne), we have always had a thing for 7s in our family.. Bro has EIL and XIL 717 on his cars.

I bought my wife V77 LEB for her car..

As said, horses for courses.. Personally, I'd rather have those than IIG 2648 or whatever.. Not wildly expensive either so it's all relative.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Nothing like having the same debate for the thousandth time.

I think personal plates are a lovely touch, bar those which try to say a name badly and look nothing like the word.

I have a 2 digit NI plate, my wife has a name one and I also have an old NI plate too.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I assumed someone called Bristow would've bought it, rather than for the TOW element at that money?

Cess

RMS Staff
It might be an RMS cliché, but a 3 digit plate does make all the difference. I really like mine.

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
I assumed someone called Bristow would've bought it, rather than for the TOW element at that money?

jenny-bristow-2.jpg

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
I think that's on a Range Rover evoque round Armagh at the minute

Is it?! There's a few combinations have been spotted around the country, but I always assumed it was lost when the car was exported.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Was never a big fan of personalised regs, although recently I'm starting to like the idea of a GNK plate (initials).

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
I'm not really a fan of people spelling their names unless its a very good one.
We have consecutive plates in our family which I think is a nice touch to our cars.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
I quite fancy CR61G GO when I have something to put it on. The wife has L19A GO on the mini at the minute.

Or R009CKO