BMW E87 130i M Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
I'd say it'll be getting a fair amount of attention at the MOT - mention she's up for sale, there's plenty of petrol heads working in those centres

You'll miss it - I guarantee you!

Had a few looking round it last time it was up.
Due on Wednesday evening so fingers crossed!

I know I'll miss it but life's priorities change

johnb740

RMS Regular
Drives
X3 3.0 SD
Don't let Aidan see that!!!!

Well I'm keenly keeping my ear to the ground about the devleopment of the M2.

But I'll keeping the 1er for the forseeable future. So no changes for a good while.

However the new A45 AMG seems to be very impressive albeit with a piddly 4 pot.

And i've always got the m3 in the garage to silence Aidan. lol

Aidan316i

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34 525i Spo
M.B are doing better Motability deals, hence why John is changing to an A140 Diesel with the AMG kit and wheels, swivel seat is an extra though!

Aidan316i

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34 525i Spo
Do you not have a few perms to be doing instead of spamming up the world wide web???

Need those grey hair's of your's sorted John? Thought you, being an ex Z4 hairdresser, would of sorted them years ago? lol

Aidan316i

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34 525i Spo
Used Cars NI is getting as bad as Autotrader. I've had 2 scammers today already FFS!

IS THE CAR STILL FOR SALE?

"Yes the car is still for sale"

"Thank you for your swift response, I am currently on holiday from Russia/Uganda/Botswana (delete as appropriate) and would like to send a courier to collect the car for my daughter" etc etc

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
IS THE CAR STILL FOR SALE?

"Yes the car is still for sale"

"Thank you for your swift response, I am currently on holiday from Russia/Uganda/Botswana (delete as appropriate) and would like to send a courier to collect the car for my daughter" etc etc

Close enough! Offered to pay by PayPal and pick the car up - sounds reasonable and hassle free? :p

Aidan316i

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34 525i Spo
Yeah had a fair amount of them with the Touring, if they couldnt do a reversal it'd be long gone by now lol

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
OP
Deezer-D
Drives
Mini SE
Congrats mate.

Cooper S next?

Cheers Woodchop. Yup, that's the plan. I'm going to take my time though. There's loads of them to choose from on the Mainland and I don't mind travelling over there as its slim pickings over here

Looks like the 130i is going to England.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.