Car with LSD or convertible

azzamut

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo ,GS430
Bored of diesels, fancy something fun for the summer.

Omega MV6
Sierra
Carlton
Senator
325 sport
Soarer

Anything older and different, Budget 1700 or so!

azzamut

RMS Regular
OP
azzamut
Drives
Evo ,GS430
I know, but some did.

Probably out of my budget anyway!

Still got the Saab?

azzamut

RMS Regular
OP
azzamut
Drives
Evo ,GS430
My 328 didn't have LSD.

Are IS200s not dead?

Anyone got anything:

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
I know, but some did.

Probably out of my budget anyway!

Still got the Saab?

Yes still got the Saab, still going strong just hit 140k, was tempted to get a newer 9/5 9/3 estate but will probably just keep the old bus going.

There's a lot of soarers going cheap on the mainland and I think @Darragh had a a02b diff from a supra which is the same as the soarer ones so an easy swap. Seen v8s and twin turbos going for about £1k.

azzamut

RMS Regular
OP
azzamut
Drives
Evo ,GS430
Think I saw the Saab round Monkstown the other day... A soarer for a grand would be the ticket! What MPG from the V8 dare I ask lol?

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Think I saw the Saab round Monkstown the other day... A soarer for a grand would be the ticket! What MPG from the V8 dare I ask lol?

Yeah probably would have been around there. To be fair the soarer isn't bad for a v8 used it to work a few times and was getting high 20s on a mixture of roads, parts are fairly cheap and not hard to get. Auto box is pretty good as well and if you get an exhaust for them they sound class. Sure if you want to have a look round mine give me a shout.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
e36 m3 convertable would have and LSD also, would be hard pushed to get one in budget.
MX5 would be easier tho.

Let us know how you get on, fancy something with similar specs myself

mmc01

RMS Regular
I've an is200 here that £1000 will buy.

Roofs like the Irish Sea but has a real good diff. Best value for money car I've owned.

RyanM3

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
I will be sellin my Lexus very shortly, car is completly mint with full history and all mots etc, not the usual diffed out scrap!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.5 KB · Views: 135

azzamut

RMS Regular
OP
azzamut
Drives
Evo ,GS430
where u from? Always heard IS200s were thirsty slow buggers lol!

mmc01

RMS Regular
Thirsty yes. Slow, kind of. Crumlin direction.

Back tyres pumped to 50psi and it'll take 3rd in the wet all day, and it's cheap enough that if you pile it through a hedge you get a taxi home and buy another in the morning lol

corsacj

RMS Regular
I've my old mx5 here if any use to you? 1.6 but open diff. Bubbling on the leading edge of the front wings, could do with a tidy as it has been sitting a while + no longer on the wheels pictured

10499354_814048031963294_2001394870470892487_o.jpg

(passengers not included)