Classic Insurance Recommendations?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Same here, been with them for years and never had any hassle. All mods covered, and agreed values on a few as well.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I have the Metro with Adrian flux. Its about £80 ish for the year including mods. Fully comp. Extra £10 or 15 (can't remember) gets agreed value.

Andy55

RMS Regular
I've got the mini with Carole Nash on a classic policy, mods declared, limited mileage, agreed value etc.
Auto line wouldn't do a classic policy for me being under 25

miniator

RMS Regular
OP
miniator
Drives
'72 Mini
Got a decent quote with auto line, engine change and all covered.

Will try flux in the morning too. Thanks folks

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
I was with auto line for 2 yrs but this year I moved to footmanjames as they where £200 cheaper for the M3 and Z3 and that's with agreed values on both

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
I must shop around for next year. It was £200 for the Gti with mods declared and wife added as well.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I have a 205 with engine change done to a mi16 out of a 405.how do I go about it with it being modified .will they ask for a report or does the mot pass cover you ok.

miniator

RMS Regular
OP
miniator
Drives
'72 Mini
I must shop around for next year. It was £200 for the Gti with mods declared and wife added as well.

They quoted £170 for the Mini, all mods including engine change. 3k/year, an agreed value and breakdown cover. I was happy enough with that. Might add the wife on but she'll never drive it (in her words not mine!)

56oval

RMS Regular
RH here agreed value fully comp with all mods inc cage and nitrous 3k mile limit £130

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
What age does the car have to be to benefit from the classic policy from Autoline? My insurance was £670 last year and I covered a grand total of ~900 miles.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
What age does the car have to be to benefit from the classic policy from Autoline? My insurance was £670 last year and I covered a grand total of ~900 miles.

Depends on the car as well Simon, but most 90's hot hatches are no problem, give them a ring they are really nice to deal with

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
Fantastic, mine's 20.

My renewal is due on the 6th on June, I'll shop about next week after Admiral have sent me their renewal quote.

mx5 turbo

RMS Regular
Drives
it hard
They quoted £170 for the Mini, all mods including engine change. 3k/year, an agreed value and breakdown cover. I was happy enough with that. Might add the wife on but she'll never drive it (in her words not mine!)

Add your wife on, it's free with Autoline. Handy in case your out and end up having a drink then you can be brave and let her drive it home

@Simon998 Most companies are generally 20 years old but I got my Mr2 insured at 18, cost a bit more though, paid 200 quid for it with Autoline where others wouldn't touch it at that. I've used Autoline classic in the past too and they have always been the best price for me

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.