Detailni - Products

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Will you be keeping stocks of this for the foreseeable future? I'll be after some light fantastic once my chemical guys 5050 runs out. But rude to get it elsewhere seeing as you only live round the corner from me!

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
recieved lim prime today. very good and fast delivery and service. thanx

smyth

RMS Regular
Drives
172 cup
what sort of shape would this stuff make on a metallic silver car? because its hard enough making a silver car sparkle lol

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
it will sparkle... i have never used a wax that gives a white car so much shine. You will not be disappointed.
I would recommend the light fantastic soft wax for silver.
Ryan

Astroid

RMS Regular
Drives
Rb5 and c4
Were abouts you at in bangor mate? Starting to get a few things stocked up for the summer

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
sorry to hijack the thread, or possible sale

but dubsport i have an almost full hard wax here that ill never use, you can make me an offer on it

so i can buy some dodo soft wax

ill photograph it if you want to see exactly how much is gone

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
purple haze... softwax.

or if you are really keen a coat of hardcandy first then purple haze on top.
Free apllicator pads with the wax aswell.

brisa

RMS Regular
Drives
eunos roadster \
Used some dodo double on a black ATR with pretty good results but a bit cheaper what NIgolf says.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
What ya think to slap on a white skyline after a clay bar, some hand polish to brighten it up (recommend something?), collonite, then what one for the top ?

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
light fantastic is best Ive ever used on white, use it on my own car, get some (y)

3109930559a7110738031l.jpg

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.