Detailni - Products

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
What ya think to slap on a white skyline after a clay bar, some hand polish to brighten it up (recommend something?), collonite, then what one for the top ?

As the guys say, limeprime and light fantastic. Pm me and i can get you sorted.

belfastchris23

RMS Regular
Drives
Orange Leon FR,E
DodoJuice soft & hard wax - NOW AVAILABLE!!

djphJarFront.gif

Puprle haze - Ideal for darker colours (black, blue etc) - £32.50

djocJarFront.gif

Orange Crush - Ideal for warm colours (red, orange etc) - £32.50

djlfJarFront.gif

Light Fantastic - Ideal for light colours (white, silver etc) - £32.50

dodojuice_hardcandy.jpg

Hard Candy - deep wearing gloss and suited to all colours of cars - £32.50

dodojuice_bananaarmour.jpg

Banana Armour - Gives a hard wearing deep gloss shine on warm coloured of cars - £32.50

djlpFront.gif

Lime Prime Prewax Cleanser - £13.50 delivered

a933.jpg

Foam applicator pads - Ideal for use with wax - £1.60 for 2 pads

£1.50 postage added to all waxes (not limeprime) due to the weight....

Payment can Be paid via paypal to sales@detailni.com or payment on collection

I have a white car so was thinking...lime prime prewax and Light Fantastic...give me a price all in. And I can pick up and pay by cash

n/acivic

RMS Regular
Drives
honda civic
is lime prime like a polish with a bit of cut or would i use it before/after polishing.i would like a good combo for a silver civic as i'm going to go all out next weekend. pm me a price for some light fantastic,a couple of pads,lime prime.also do you stock any claybar ?

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
Lime prime is a prewax cleanser. It has a slight cut to it to remove slight marring and swirling so in that respect, yes it is.

I have the "Smartclay" in stock which comes in a container box and can be split into about 4-5 bits - I use this on most cars at the minute as it is very good (£13)

Also have "smartdetail" which is a detailspray that works great with the clay for £10

Also have ultra plush towels at £3.50 each.....

nicolec2

RMS Regular
Drives
2x Mini, 1xEunos
Hiya is your place open everyday in bangor? Fancy givin that lime prime a go to try and get rid of some swirls mainly on the boot and the bonnet is it ok to use by hand?

brisa

RMS Regular
Drives
eunos roadster \
Lime prime is ok to use by hand but won't remove swirls. Very light abrasives more for preparing the surface for the wax to bond to.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
hi there i will be in contact with you next week for directions to get some dodo wax and lime prime for my wifes e 90 its montreal blue

cheers jim (y) (y) (y) (y)

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
how much for purple haze and applicator pads if i collect?

jimcupra

RMS Regular
is thurs ok for collection i will ring you before i come down. lime prime dodo wax purple haze and some pads please (y)

cheers jim (y) (y)

Detail NI

RMS Regular
OP
Detail NI
EZ detailing Brush

The EZ Detail Brush is just what your vehicle needs to get totally clean right down to the tiniest details. This brush bends, it curves and it reaches to clean spaces large and small all over your car.

The EZ Detail Auto Brush reaches between spokes and even between the brake caliper and the wheel’s edge. Even though this looks like a thick brush, the flexible bristles flatten to squeeze into openings as small as a ½ inch.

The soft Nylon Nylex bristles will not scratch any coated, painted, polished, plated, or blank metal surface. Each bristle has a unique, multi-edge structure that provides excellent cleaning power, and the bristles bounce back to their original shape after each use

41K2KNR5XYL__SS400_.jpg
41HJ491149L__SS400_.jpg

3134i2qsFyL__SS400_.jpg

£20

jferg

RMS Regular
i will take one mate hold me one for the end of the month when i get paid ;)

Bazza

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio RS 220
Hiya is your place open everyday in bangor? Fancy givin that lime prime a go to try and get rid of some swirls mainly on the boot and the bonnet is it ok to use by hand?

Nicole just leave the car with Ryan!! it will come back a different shade of red trust me!!!!(y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.