F1 2016

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

FN2DAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon
^-- what?? Is he alright? videos or images of it?

Found some.. glad hes ok..

CtlJCwhWAAAhvN5.jpg:large
Scary biscuits all right. Took them 20 mins to put it out. They were running a new fuel system and said it was down to being a fuel line not tightened properly and was dripping fuel . No major damage, they fixed it, washed the car and sent him back out in it :confounded: lol

FN2DAVE

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat Leon
Watched last weeks in work an old classic "f1 race" on sky.. hakky v's shumy race . JAPAN O1 i think?? I was on the edge of my seat in the canteen, Fantastic race . exciting raw machinal grip. rain?. Thinking on you feet racing.
real drivers
We cant forget Murry committing makes it all the more special then.
. Ham to win this weekend im a fan of hamilton. A guy with a bit of personality

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
just turned it on... Vettel smash him?

As much as I have a dislike for Rosberg I'd like to see Hamilton and Rosberg race without external factors :worried: would settle the **** once and for all :p

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
just turned it on... Vettel smash him?

As much as I have a dislike for Rosberg I'd like to see Hamilton and Rosberg race without external factors :worried: would settle the **** once and for all :p
Rosberg went wide into the first corner and Vettal was going down the inside of verstappen and didn't get slowed enough as Rosberg turned in.

Hit Rosberg right rear and spun him, went to last so doing well making a be places up, Vettal bust his suspension

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
haha awesome. fair play to him for getting up there - shows how fast the merc is with the two best drivers? might be an interesting end to the season :laughing:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Properly spectacular failure, but feck me that's ruining the race to the championship title. I want it close

He'll get another penalty won't he?

Last edited:

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
I think he took three engines last time two spare 1 new did he not? thats really gutting - Rosbergs year anyway be good to see him get a win as much as I dislike him :grinning:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Love Ricardo talking to the camera.

LOL at the show drinking.

Last edited:

RoniN

RMS Regular
The racing gods !!!
I said at the start of the year Rosberg would win the drivers championship.
Not because he is a better driver than Hamilton but Merc need a German Champion this year. :-#

Start of the race.
Vettel is a legend, Rosburg left to much room and can't expect no one to put their car into the gap. Vettel did and Rosburg tried to close the gap to late and contact. Racing accident.

Hamiltons engine failure, lol the only Merc engine to fail and again looking back at the year how many Merc engines other than Hamiltions have failed. :scream:

Rosburgs pass on Raikkonen is a deserved penalty, There was a gap but he tried to pass and lost control of the back of the car, resulting in him hitting the Ferrari, that's not allowed.

I've never been a Rosburg fan and never will be especially the way he has conducted himself last and this year.
I am not a Hamilton fan either but he is the best racer on the grid and for that I would like to see him win another drivers championship.

Great to see Redbull get a 1, 2 and glad Ricciardo got the win. (y)

1 week to Suzuka, I hope Hamilton picks himself off the floor and bounces back.

Cheers

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
It getting like a cop carrying a firearm. These engine penalties and stewards are boring beyond belief and killing F1. What ever happened to who dares wins. Touring cars should be a leading light for F1without the rubbing due to F1 cars design

Shaun

RMS Regular
Have to feel bad for lewis, only his engines have blown. He says in his interview something doesn't feel right. Maybe someone doing a bit of sabotage...?

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Have to feel bad for lewis, only his engines have blown. He says in his interview something doesn't feel right. Maybe someone doing a bit of sabotage...?
I don't believe in the conspiracy theory but it just seems very confident now.

The probability of Hamilton getting all the bad engines has to be very low but yet it has happened.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.