fire glaze anyone???its here peeps!!!!!!!!###

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
im currently in talks with the maker of this superb product i love using it as its by far the best product ived used and swear by it .. its coming from the states , its a groovey bottle 12oz but let me tell you its proved to me time and time again the easiest glaze/sealer to use with by far the best results ...im ordering a case of 24 bottles so let me know if you guys and girls have any interest ...

it will be £19.99 a bottle

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
by the way this is a sealer product and is safe to use with other cleaning products no real need for waxing after this is applied

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
its currentl ready for despatch so max ten working days (max) watch this space

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
Might be best to start a list so there isnt a whole fighting match :p
12oz US = approx 350ml yes?

1. Baracus

yes b a but goes a long way..

its quite thin easy to apply in sunlight or in the shade and smells nice also i never used wax after this on my own car just topped it up every couple of weeks .. i found it best used with the meg 220 buff and a soft pad however this is not required just my experiences .. very very easy to use

Detail NI

RMS Regular
Nigel loved this from I showed him it about 6 months ago and as he said its a very good product. Also good on glass and wheels. I bought it online a while back.

Great on lighter colours.
P1250425800x600.jpg

P1250433800x600.jpg

P1250441600x800.jpg

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
i find it great on any colour ...but yes outstanding results on white cars ... thanks for the bump ryan talk to you very soon

Dan.86

RMS Regular
ill more than likelytake some off you nigel, leaves such a smooth finish too, coodnt help but touch the car all that sunday lol

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
ill more than likelytake some off you nigel, leaves such a smooth finish too, coodnt help but touch the car all that sunday lol

i love it dan thus the reason trying to import some for everyone watch this space

ek4

RMS Regular
Drives
ek4
just a quick question on this gear nigel....why are you saying its a
glaze/sealer and when i see it elsewhere it is described as a "polish"?

now im no detailing expert but i know the two differ ;)

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
FIRE GLAZE PROFESSIONAL GLAZE PROTECTION SOLOUTUION
MOST AUTO PAINT PROTECTION WILL LOOK GOOD RIGHT AFTER AN APPLICATION. ALL AUTO WAXES, POLISHES, GLAZES DOES GIVE SOME SHINE TO A CERTAIN DEGREE, BUT DOES NOT GO MUCH FURTHER.
HOWEVER, SEE THE FIRE GLAZE DIFFERENCE AS IT CLEANS, PROTECTS AND OUT GLOWS FOR A LONGER LASTING SHINE IN ONLY ONE STEP. KEEP ADDING FIRE GLAZE FOR A PERMANENT BRAND NEW, CAR SHOW LOOK.
-CONTAINS NO SILICONE, WAX, OR ACRYLIC
-HAS A SILICATE-BASE, ALMOST LIKE GLASS WITH HIGH GLOSS MIRROR-LIKE FINISH
-USED ON ALMOST ALL SURFACES
-3 YEAR PROTECTION
- UV PROTECTION AGAINST THE DAMAGING SUN AND NATURE’S ELEMENTS
-USE ON NEW CARS ELIMINATE COST AND STRIPPING OF FACTORY CLEAR COAT
-USE TO INCREASE RESALE VALUE BEFORE SELLING OR TRADE-IN
-FEELS LIKE SILK, PREVENTS DIRT AND GRIME BUILD UP
-VIRTUALLY ELIMINATE STICKING WIPE BUGS AND DIRT OFF EASILY
- SO SMOOTH AND SLICK THAT ONE USER SAID HE MIGHT GO FASTER IN A QUARTER MILE SINCE IT FEELS FRICTIONLESS
-EASIEST APPLICATION EVER, NO WAITING FOR HAZING OR DRYING
-LEAVES VIRTUALLY NO WHITE RESIDUE, NO WHITE MESS IN CRACKS/CREVICES OR ON RUBBER AND VINYL TRIM
-LEAVES NO STREAKS OR CLOUDINESS UNLIKE SIMILAR CLAIMED PRODUCTS
-DOESN’T WASH OFF THROUGH A CAR WASH OR AFTER A RAIN SHOWER
-INDEPENDENT LAB TESTED AGAINST 6 POPULAR WELL-KNOWN STORE BRANDS
- USED BY COMPANIES SUCH AS MAZDA, COCA COLA, BOEING AIRPLANES, US NAVY, AIR FORCE, ETC
-IMAGINE HAVING THE PROTECTION THE BIG GUYS HAVE FOR £20, NOT OFTEN THAT IS POSSIBLE

THER IS ALSO THE BELOW PRODUCT BUT I,D RATHER THOROUGHLY TEST IT BEFORE RECOMENDING AND IMPORTING IT

FIRE GLAZE MICRO FINISHING COMPOUND
-NO RESIDUE
-NO SPLATTER WHEN USING A BUFFER
-NO SWIRLS LEFT WHEN USING A BUFFER, EVEN WITH A WOOL PAD
-REMOVES SURFACE SWIRLS, WATER SPOTS, SURFACE SCRATCHES AND CONTAMINANTS.
-EASY TO USE LEAVING A MIRROR SHINE REFLECTION

thanks for your interest rik ... its class,d as a sealer more than the commonly known polish as is bonds with the paint rather than a polish that has some form of cutting agent in it ... this is a very fine liquid that has no cut wax or silicone agents also as per above description

nigel

ek4

RMS Regular
Drives
ek4
that was "deep" reply :confounded:

was confused when other places stated it was a polish ;)

is it easy to work with?

ek4

RMS Regular
Drives
ek4
bit more info on this product i found......

Fire Glaze Polish Sealant is exactly what is says- In only one step it Cleans, Shines, Protects and No More Waxing Ever. 3 years GUARANTEE paint protection against oxidation. It is one of the few products out there that actually does what it claims. Once customers use it, they love it and I have 100% positive feedback. Works on all vehicles, cars, boats, trucks, motorcycles, trailers, airplanes, SUV,RV, etc.

It is used on your windshield, lights and all your glass and mirrors (works like RAIN X).

It goes on your wheels, chrome, stainless, aluminum and all other metal (fantastic metal cleaner/polish).

It does not leave any messy white residue to clean up and does not get stuck

It is the easiest on and off application ever. No hazing or waiting time. You can choose to do small sections and wipe off immediately or apply to whole vehicle and wipe off later.

It just doesn't get any easier or more convenient than this bottle of polish sealant.

A lot of products claim to do all or some variation of what Fire Glaze does....... but Fire Glaze Professional Polish Sealant is an exclusive paint sealant that flows like liquid glass, penetrating and sealing your car paint's surface leaving an ultra high-gloss finish. Blending into the paint rather than just remaining on the surface. Fire Glaze Polish Sealant fills in tiny valleys of pinpoint paint pores, hairline cracks and crevices smoothing out spots where grime clings and corrosion begins, while leaving a glassy silky smooth, but rock hard finish.
Fire Glaze is the ULTIMATE protection in a one step Professional Polish! A non-stick, high gloss, no wax, all climate sealant\polish. No resins or plastics, no silicone, polymers, or anything to damage the finish of your surface. Fire Glaze is from a silicate base, which forms an integrated, super hard protective coating. The silicate base flows on like a liquid glass to seal your paint's finish leaving a high gloss finish. Fire Glaze will filter out UV rays that breakdown your paint, causing fading and oxidation. (UV rays are the primary factor in waxes and polishes breaking down.) Fire Glaze is impervious to harsh car wash detergents. Fire Glaze will not discolor, peel or crack and is clear coat safe. Good for three years between applications with no renewals or servicing. Makes washing your vehicle a breeze. Never wax again!! Fire Glaze instead!!

***Note: Results may vary depending on condition and color of paint, but DON'T DESPAIR, Fire Glaze polish is beneficial in more ways than one.
For instance, on a vehicle with "perfect or excellent paint" that has been kept up, initially you might not see a dramatic change. However, unlike wax, the protection will there and with additional coats you will see the real difference in the Fire Glaze shine.
Or, of course a higher gloss will show better on darker colors than lighter colors. Initially, lighter colors may not seem much difference from wax. It might need extra coats to show up even better and achieve the shine you want. But once you achieve that shine, you will see the Fire Glaze difference along with the lasting protectection, lower maintenance and the ease of use.
Remember, Fire Glaze polish sealant does not just have one purpose, it excels in all aspects mentioned as the overall "finest polish in the world".
****NOTE: VEHICLES WITH A LOT OF OXIDATION AND OR SURFACE BLEMISHES ETC., MIGHT FIRST NEED TO USE THE FIRE GLAZE MICRO FINISHING COMPOUND OR SOME OTHER METHOD OF PREPARATION.

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
right then rik you come over and try it if you want to use it and tell me if you think its more a glaze or a polish or even a sealer ... and if you want to buy a bottle and dont like it sure wot the hell you,l get your money back

so maybe i should change the post to fire glaze sealer/polish to keep everyone happy(y)

ive bucket loads of polishes bucket loads of wax and alot of sealer ... cutting polishes and many other products ...and this is the best thing ive used (fact) so i couldnt care if it was called worst car product in the world ... i think its brilliant

PJS

RMS Regular
What Rik is not quite grasping, is that the terminology has changed over the years, and it's still typically American (and old skool) to refer to an LSP (last step/stage product) as polish, and what we term polishes, as compounds.
Bottom line, it's a sealant, and the extra words might have been tacked on to cover all the bases with Google hits.

I would be highly dubious though of the 3-year protection claim, but might get a drop of Ryan's and give it a try on the dark blue of the Honda, and see how it goes.

Jonto

RMS Regular
Drives
finger up arse
interested in this nigel do you put it on using the machine? and is it worth while putting a layer of wax over the car after using this

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
im also dubious of the 3 year proctection claim and is the reason ive not stated this as a selling point pjs but for little effort and little monies this stuff is the dogs nuts

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
interested in this nigel do you put it on using the machine? and is it worth while putting a layer of wax over the car after using this

no jonto this is all i would use no wax just a fortnightly dose of this ...also not essential to use a machine .. i only use the machine as it gives good coverage with even less effort

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.