fire glaze anyone???its here peeps!!!!!!!!###

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
ok loliver , just an update checked the batch its in mainland and will be with me this week deffinately

thanks again to all who has ordered so far

also batch 4 will include some fireglaze final touch detail spray and fire glaze shampoo if anyone is interested i shall get a few of each and thoroughly test it first before commenting or recomending it

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
this arrives tomorrow , would have had it tonight only my missus left the house when they called ffs so expect a pm all very soon

thanks,,,,nigel

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
1. big pete (bottle no 2)
2. jonto (bottle no 3)
3. clio extreme
4. ricky w
5. millhouse (another 2 bottles)
6. ChrisL - 1 Bottle
7. its me
8. buster
9. raff
10 graham gmsport
11. smog
12. spikyni
13. loliver (2 bottles)
14. tom500
15. bob (nos 2&3 )
16. chris walsh
17. gobsheene
18. chris r26go
19. john . 2 bottles

many thanks so far to all who have rquested a bottle

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
for anyone in the belfast area i will be in work all day saturday if anyone would like to collect

e h services
430 woodstock road
belfast

pm me and i shall send paypal details if you prefer to paypal
bt6 9dr

buster

RMS Regular
Drives
mk1 Aud TiTy
Picked mine up from Nigel last night and got my car cleaned etc today. My car is 17 years old and the paint is far from perfect,,,,but I got to say this stuff made a hell of a difference to my car and its so so easy to use...

Attachments

• starlet 2.jpg
    starlet 2.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 113
  • starl;et3.jpg
    starl;et3.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 123

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Will get mine off you this week Nigel ... Cheers buddy (y)

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
still awaiting collection for alot of people on the list as above everyone on the list has a pm ...........thanks to everyone so far

nigel

Jack-Civic

RMS Regular
Drives
Eg K20 Project!
Finally remembered you forgot to pay and jumped out of bed? lol

This awl stuff seems to be shiftin rightly for ya Nigel

Souleh

RMS Regular
Drives
Astra coupe / ZX
Bottle of the stuff waiting for me I just have to get free time to collect it which is sadly proving difficult lol

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
if you tell me where you live i pass dundonald every wed night souleh i wouldnt have a problem delivering it to you while im passing

loliver thanks very much

Faythur

Drives
BMW 320iSE
Just joined up, though I'm probably a bit 'past it' for the majority of you :p

Anyway, just reading this thread and am interested in trying the Fire Glaze products.

Ferrett, I think I may have already met you a while ago when I bought a TV, as I read you work in EH Services. It was actually in June 2006 when I had just taken delivery of my new BM and there were some odd marks on one of the doors.

You advised me to take it back to Bavarian for a replacement, which I did, without any fuss or hassle I would add (y), and duly got another one about 6 weeks later...I digress...

I know the Glaze itself is £19.99 but what about the shampoo and detailer - asuming you might have some of these left/coming soon?

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
the shampoo and detailing spray wont be here for another few weeks as ive still got a couple of bottles of glaze left so only order when im almost out , but sure try the glaze first and if you like it try the other products , i must strees tho i will be trying the other products thoroughly before recomending them.....

im glad the bmw saga worked out for you ..... drop me a pm anythime

nigel

Faythur

Drives
BMW 320iSE
Payment made for a bottle of the glaze (y)

Will arrange to call at the shop either tomorrow [have to wait in for a delivery here first] or failing that depending on how late it might be, either Saturday afternoon or Monday at some stage.

I'll give you a call on the mobile first ;)

ferrett

RMS Regular
OP
ferrett
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
pm sent faythur buddy ...payment recieved thanks

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.