"Fire glaze" thoughts! (pics)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Detail NI

RMS Regular
I'm not really sure what to make of this product, if it's purely a sealant then why is there a need to work it with a machine and also for anyone that has tried it are you putting a coat of wax on once the paint is sealed? I'm not knocking the product by any means, i'm just a little confused by some posts.

i have used this product for about 2 years now. I always machine the car first and then apply the product by hand... 2 layers.

I dont use it as a cutting agent or polish, purely sealant. Works great.....

martinopy

RMS Regular
Drives
Granturismo
i have used this product for about 2 years now. I always machine the car first and then apply the product by hand... 2 layers.

I dont use it as a cutting agent or polish, purely sealant. Works great.....

Cheers Ryan, i just wasn't sure why there'd be a need to machine it. I'm currently using jetseal after polishing then waxing with dodo blue velvet. Does that sound about right?

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
yes amos its been around for a while but has been improved with the times ,

i actually rarely apply it by hand , again as i find it better with a machine but not the end of the world by hand

martinopy - as you know its only a sealer it leaves the paint true in a sense unspoilt its up to whoever has it to apply a wax after , im sure people who have bought it will try other waxes ontop of the glaze and give us a run down on what they like

i have also come to realise that there is no right or wrong when it comes to finishing a car just what the individual person finds easiest with what they see as the best result, again i never claimed this to be the best stuff on earth , just the best ive used so far , and yes im still learning !

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
the rums not to blame tonight ! tho your secrets safe with me

BangorGav

RMS Regular
Drives
Cupra Ateca
:grinning:

Few pics mate (y) love the glaze! Applied by machine on a soft pad :grinning:

p1710091244.jpg

p1710091712.jpg

p171009171201.jpg

p171009171202.jpg

p171009171303.jpg

p171009171302.jpg

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Did my sierra by hand the other day, came up well!

Sounds silly, but i noticed it feels way smoother, rather than looks more shiney? The paint feels way different to when i use 5050 wax...

Its a weird description, but i know what i mean in my head:p

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.