Mechanical: Honda B18c4 Vtec Engine, S4c Gearbox, P28, B Series Shafts And Other Bits, Pics Added

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

stuart-civic

RMS Regular
OP
stuart-civic
Drives
Civic EJ9
Not exactly a b18c mate but with a few mods you could be running the same sort of power with this engine. Although if i was paying the money to put a b in an ep it would be a b18c from a dc2 or a b20.

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
yea i was hunting the net for cat d dc2s and was gonna break to help pay for the conversion! just out of curiosity what kind of money would you be looking for labour wise for a conversion if you had everythin already purchased, i have a friend off another forum who was gonna help me out for few hundred! hes done eg/ek swaps before

stuart-civic

RMS Regular
OP
stuart-civic
Drives
Civic EJ9
b series into an ep is a whole different ball game mate there's a lot of custom work to be done I'd say you'd be looking at 1.5k at least after you've parts bought.

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
you mean for fabrication etc?? i have a friend who is a welder and another that does alot of electrical and loom work then a mechanic!! something im seriously considering to keep us occupied in the winter once started saving after my summer holiday

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
yea but obviously i would want to throw them a few quid for helping as im only as good as far as general servicing etc! if it takes alot of man hours i wouldnt expect it all for free

StephenMcC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
well theres only 1 B18 EP2 i know of, but i think its running ITBs now lol

its a hard enough conversion id say in regards to having to completely redo the aircon aswell

stuart-civic

RMS Regular
OP
stuart-civic
Drives
Civic EJ9
Yea know the one your talking about Stephen but seriously trying to sell stuff here so start a b series ep topic if yas wanna chat about it lol.

stuart-civic

RMS Regular
OP
stuart-civic
Drives
Civic EJ9
Bump everything still here! ECU is now socketed ready for a basemap. £775 for everything

Engines been painted too.

PICT1050.jpg

PICT1053.jpg

Mickymc87

RMS Regular
Drives
320D-M-Sport
will u sell the complete bottom end????? ill have it mate! whats it worth to you

stuart-civic

RMS Regular
OP
stuart-civic
Drives
Civic EJ9
Engine and ECU both Prov sold!
Prices for everything else:
Gearbox £200
Shafts £110
Radiator £30
Loom £70

stuart-civic

RMS Regular
OP
stuart-civic
Drives
Civic EJ9
Engine and ecu gone open to offers on above prices.
also have complete inlet manifold (tb, injectors etc) £50
spare throttle body £30
OBD1 Injectors from a eg6 £30
standard b18c4 exhaust manifold £20
CRX PW0 ECU £20
need all parts gone asap so no sensible offer refused

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.