Mechanical: Honda B18c4 Vtec Engine, S4c Gearbox, P28, B Series Shafts And Other Bits, Pics Added

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

JDFQ300.

RMS Regular
A pm should have came through from me I'm on tapatalk so it's saying it's not sent, what's your number dude, interested in the box and shafts :grinning:

JDFQ300.

RMS Regular
Hey I have lost your number mate, I got took into hospital this morning and just out there now can my other half pick those bits on Thursday on his way up here? He'll be coming to Lisburn via Dungannon, he ran out of the house this morning to get to Lisburn in a panic and left the money behind for them.

stuart-civic

RMS Regular
OP
stuart-civic
Drives
Civic EJ9
PM'd you there I lost your number aswell lol yea thats fine sure you can get my number from the above post again.

JDFQ300.

RMS Regular
The other half and his brother will be out picking parts up tomorrow will someone be at home during the day to pick them up off? I'll give him
Your number to sort things out with ya :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.