Honda meet 07/02/2010 Lidls Dundonald 2:00pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
Engine bearings apparently died, so had to be towed home. :worried: My previous lady owner NEVER serviced the car in 70k miles, engine apparently was full of carbon, gearbox had no oil in it due to a leak etc, sparks and timing belt never changed. So was on the way to Thumper buying a new gearbox and then the engine died on the way to it. Thumper is sorting me out with a new D16Y7 and a gearbox and that will work out cheaper than fixing this after the woman's abuse on it. Hopefully will be ready by the next meet! Does anybody have any plans when we are organizing something again? Prob coast route run for Honda's?

AndyG

RMS Regular
OP
AndyG
Sorry to hear that! Atleast you got it sorted and you can keep the next engine well serviced!

I say coast run up north then bbq whereever we go.. That would make a brilliant run.. Dont worry razor il be bouncing along with you lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.