Honda meet 07/02/2010 Lidls Dundonald 2:00pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Aye they are... Well bar Claire, Ema, Ruth_M, Emmz_NI, Jo-Jo, Tasha and HillBilly, they are all just gurny bitches 8o|

düb

D
post-tits-or-gtfo.png

?

:party:

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
mmmmmmm somehow i missed them the last time on this thread! who owns that evo it looks well! :p

stephen_a

RMS Member
Drives
FK8
Excellent Honda meet... me and the gf enjoyed it anyway :grinning:

Click below for some of the pics I took (y)

jordan 375

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
Thats my jordan that's posted up on this thread,just signed up there now thanks for all the nice comments about it :grinning:

jordan 375

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
well if that was the one in pennybridge a few months back then yeah haha.real healthy wee car but its getting a transplant soon :grinning:

Dudez

RMS Regular
Drives
LC150/MK7 GTI
if my memory serves me write its the lump from the crv or hrv, guys use them as a strong base ans then stick a 16/18 vtec head on them....thou i could be wrong lol :p

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
if my memory serves me write its the lump from the crv or hrv, guys use them as a strong base ans then stick a 16/18 vtec head on them....thou i could be wrong lol :p
after a bit of research there your right :p the b20a was an old prelude engine!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.