Honda meet 07/02/2010 Lidls Dundonald 2:00pm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jordan 375

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
its the crv engine im usin the b20b block.Then im goin to use either an ek9 or itr head should be quick lol

StephenDc2

RMS Regular
its the crv engine im usin the b20b block.Then im goin to use either an ek9 or itr head should be quick lol

You building the motor yourself or getting sum1 else to do the work bud? If its done right it will be a weapon, what ecu management are you going for?

browne174

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
was up in my mates civic ED2 (91 Civic Sedan)

was a good meet, hopefully will have my civic finished for the next one :grinning:

AndyG

RMS Regular
OP
AndyG
DSC04230800x600.jpg

DSC04236800x600.jpg

AndyG

RMS Regular
OP
AndyG
Go get a honda :p:p

Going to organise another for the summer
(y)

r6kyl

RMS Regular
Drives
Tweed hat and sl
Lol ok now. who is the best person to paint my front bumper to match the rest of my car? :worried:

Jack-Civic

RMS Regular
Drives
Eg K20 Project!
He could have ment the white teg :p. Kyles is a clean car tho, only because he freaks if theres dirt lol.

Lee A

RMS Regular
Drives
Accord types k24
He could have ment the white teg :p. Kyles is a clean car tho, only because he freaks if theres dirt lol.
yea just noticed that i missed the white one, Not like it can get that dirty driving from his house down to his work lol

Reno_LV

RMS Photographer
Drives
Honda S2000
My car engine died today :worried: So a new D16Y7 is getting in my car before I can hit the road again :worried:
Hopefully will be back on road before the next meet!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.