Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Would they not share a lot of similarities with a good EP3? Seems hard to justify the bigger dough in them. I’d rather import a good DC2 but it’s not my money 😜

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I’d prefer the dc2 myself.

I am very sad that I’ve never driven a proper revvy vtec Honda. Closest I’ve got is a ep 1.6 with an auto box or a 1.2 jazz.

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
I imported a dc5 and really didn't see what all the fuss was about. I wasn't a fan at all.

Completely different sort of thing to your usual bread and butter fun. I agree, wasn’t for me either. Love the styling and get the appeal but it wouldn’t have been my thing in the end

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
I think c pack have push button start and the rear parcel shelf, could be wrong though. Seems strange a parcel shelf requires a spec pack but I remember mine had the parcel shelf and people got excited about that :neutral:
Now you mention it , mine didn’t have a parcel shelf 😂😂
Yea b pack, comes with button start and electric mirrors. No rear wiper and no electric fold in mirrors

Ah fair enough, tbf yours looks a very very clean example , if I didn’t have my heart set on a scooby I’d be coming for a look 😂

mikey

RMS Regular
OP
mikey
Drives
Celica
Now you mention it , mine didn’t have a parcel shelf 😂😂

Ah fair enough, tbf yours looks a very very clean example , if I didn’t have my heart set on a scooby I’d be coming for a look 😂
Buy my Scooby and I’ll buy his Integra. Problem solved for both of us.