Interesting car for £1500

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ge0rge

Banned
Surely the car for you

image.png
image.png

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
Until it starts burning more oil than petrol and sounding like a cement mixer!
Facelift ones are OK in that respect. Even the early ones are grand as long as you keep an eye on the level. I went to view one once and there was no oil showing on the dipstick! Fella didn't understand why I wouldn't buy it lol.

_James_

RMS Regular
OP
_James_
Drives
V50/M135i
i think I'm definitely going to settle for a Saab or Volvo...edging more on a Volvo. I'll just hold on until I something crops up.

_James_

RMS Regular
OP
_James_
Drives
V50/M135i
Get an s60 @Jamz3k class big motors had an auto 2.4t one briefly a few years ago loved driving it went like sh1t off a shovel and sure to pull da sluts in

That's our style down here, the gummers love it:cool:

_James_

RMS Regular
OP
_James_
Drives
V50/M135i
going to see a car I particularly don't like in an hour or so, the fact the sun is out has played a role in picking it.

J-VW

RMS Regular
Mx5? I'll be bringing mine up soon been sitting in my da's drive since mot ran out a year ago hopefully have it motd in next couple of weeks. Brill wee cars

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Id see if he still had this, very cheap aero, pretty strong cars as well and go well.

Nice 03 saab 2 litre turbo | United Kingdom | Gumtree

These are great cars, mate of mine bought one a load of years back and from memory it went like stink full aero kit on his fully loaded was a brilliant car.

He sold it to his younger brother who ran it out of oil and blew it up lol.

Didn't realise they were soo cheap now, I'd like one.

_James_

RMS Regular
OP
_James_
Drives
V50/M135i

Roofs ripped on the driver side corner and won't retract but I got enough off the asking price to cover an eBay special or second hand one.

Body works rough and a bit scabby under the bonnet but actually drives really well!

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Do they have tbe 1.8vvti (or whatever) engine, probably go alright and will be nice for some roof down action in the summer.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.