Expired Deal Karcher K4 at Homebase

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

garyo

RMS Regular
This could do me rightly from Mrs O for Christmas to replace my old trusty 620M...must do a wee spec comparison.

Wonder how many they had left in stock before slashing the price. Halfords couldn't be too happy at that, and I'd say their stock won't last long either if they continue to price match.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I just checked Halfords Boucher and Newtownabbey, they both have them in stock. I’d recommend trying them for a price match :grinning:

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
It makes no sense.
Screenshot_20171221-132307.png

garyo

RMS Regular
Could try reserving one in Halfords and select Pay In Store. At least then they should hold it for you and if they don't price match, no harm done.

chrisd1

RMS Regular
OP
chrisd1
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Homemade were sold out in no time, but good if Halfords are willing to match it... I got one in Craigavon Rushmere for my brother, another man took the last two... Was definitely a good bargain!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
Would have meant a new snow foam lance/adaptor but have to say I was very tempted only seen it too late

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.