Expired Deal Karcher K4 at Homebase

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
My Nilfisk C110 4-5 (bought cheap from amazon a year ago as it posted in here) has literally just calved tonight so one of these would’ve done.

Are they any better than the K2 etc? I moved to Nilfisk as they were meant to be a better unit!

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
My Nilfisk C110 4-5 (bought cheap from amazon a year ago as it posted in here) has literally just calved tonight so one of these would’ve done.

Are they any better than the K2 etc? I moved to Nilfisk as they were meant to be a better unit!
Nil Fisk not have two years warranty anymore??

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Affirmative;

E26ED2C8-32C0-4F02-A38C-7D50A15634AB.jpeg

There was another sitting in the online reservation pile too, so someone else must’ve been at it. Plus they were already aware of the Homebase situation!

Bouncy

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio
I wouldn’t have the balls to even consider asking them lol.dont ask don’t get eh.
Yeah thats it u got to ask just tell them customer service said its no a problem and if they tell u no tell them to phone them lol

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Fair play to halfords. They get a hard time but many other companies would refer you to small print or try to wriggle out of the offer in a situation like that.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
Did anyone buy an extra one by any chance.
I'd pay a bit more of someone has one spare

Bouncy

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio
If i had anymore codes i would give u one no problem but only ordered one for collection there people out there trying to make 50 quid on them fs

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.