Kilbroney 2018

Bryan

RMS Regular
19275224_1344937798923093_1578753984377680746_n.jpg

Last year was amazing. I've the Jeep entered again this year along with another surprise that I am aiming to have ready in time :p

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
Any more thought on a stand together? Even if we all chose a certain area and go for it... Down the back is usually more space anyway

AndyG

RMS Regular
Was a great show last year, would be tempted to go down in my Bedford rascal but fear it may be a bit too rough for a car show

Brian McC

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan Murano
You can still post in entries (download from the website) but there is a fee of £10 or as mentioned there you can pay as you go in - also as mentioned go as early as you can, gates open at 8am for registered entries (Bridge street/Fairy Glen entrance) spectators need to go in via the shore road entrance (either from Kilkeel direction or turn right at the mini roundabout when coming from Warrenpoint and head for the forest entrance) I usually go in at 8am as I volunteer there during the day and it's less hassle to be in and settled before the crowds arrive. It's a major operation to put the show on and there will always be problems due to the limited access and the number of people going to it but I wouldn't miss it :cool:

Bryan

RMS Regular
Does anyone know if you can go down the night before in the camper? I will have two vehicles to bring as well.

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Have never been to this but heard it’s a great day. Is it all just classics or would the likes of the modified E46 be welcome? Lol

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
The entry form says either pre 90 or 91 cars, cant remember, but so far i dont think i have ever seen anything turned away.

Brian McC

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan Murano
Basically they prefer pre 90/91 cars in the "main area" (on the left as you walk up the hill) everything else is supposed to go further up and on the right but it usually gets fairly mixed quite quickly.

ciarandeery1

RMS Regular
Drives
205 gti
we have thrown a 'peugeot' club stand together for this.. should be a few nice cars there

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
I'll be leaving pretty early, going to go via Hilltown to avoid Warrenpoint. If any RMSers want to meet along the way we could go in and park up together.

Was talking to the guys on Carlingford Ferry, they said a lot from the South go that way over to Greencastle, that'd be a cool trip sometime.

Bryan

RMS Regular
I'm desperately trying to get something ready for it but with this weather I don't know if I'll get it done now.

On another note - is/was there no Mosney show this year?