Kirkiston meets pablos m3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

pablo

RMS Moderator
hee hee cheers gary - was a brilliant day out a LOT of fun :grinning:

I was a pussy on the corners Ill admit but that black E46 M3 couldnt gain on me on the straights :cool:

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
I thought that might have been you Pablo but the different wheels threw me off. I seen you towing Phil_D's yoke out, what happened there? I got a session out in my mates Supra, was rather an eye opener!

pablo

RMS Moderator
saw that beatie mate! looks very well!!!

phil had a wee cooling problem - easily sorted Im sure. I got a session out with him in the evo tho - my god that thing can boogie! very civilised tho flat out round the corners!!

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
I imagine Phils Evo would be pretty rapid. Was looking forward to seeing it go. Quite an expensive day, the Supra was using a 1/5 of a tank of petrol in each session ffs! Great craic tho :grinning:

pablo

RMS Moderator
I stuck £30 in when I left glengormley and still came home with 1/4 tank :p

got 10.4mpg on track which was pretty good!

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
no problem pablo, your car feels really planted and you went hard enough round the corners for the first track session in the ///m(y)

had a passenger run in airforce1's evo with phil_d as a pilot, a bad combination at the best of times;) , my god....just, my god.... enough said on that!

pablo

RMS Moderator
Lyons said:
What speed were you hitting on the pit straight there Pablo?

110-120ish

I was braking quite early coming into the hairpin wanted to gently explore the limits of the car.

on a side note there was a chap killed at debtors yesterday (RIP) as part of the kart racing. There was a sombre mood about today and I had no intention in being a hero!

its amazing how the confidence builds tho after a few laps

Phil_D

RMS Regular
p 5ary said:
had a passenger run in airforce1's evo with phil_d as a pilot, a bad combination at the best of times;) , my god....just, my god.... enough said on that!

I think you will find thats the best combination :p Wish it was my car tho :worried: Its awesome

My wee coolant problem was a hole in my radiator lol :p New bigger alloy one on its way :grinning:

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
pablo said:
just been out in said evo - holy mother of god it is EVIL! so so so so so fast

i think the ///m would still have it:p

Phil_D

RMS Regular
pablo said:
the m felt like a robin relaint after a squeeze in that thing!

Ohh man i can't wait till mine goes like it...I love the power that thing has and its not even got its proper head on it yet...

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
p 5ary said:
I had a passenger run in airforce1's evo with phil_d as a pilot, a bad combination at the best of times;) , my god....just, my god.... enough said on that!

Phil_D and my car was never going to be a good idea:cool:

pablo

RMS Moderator
just think about when you get your detatched house in jordanstown off the back of all phils work :p

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
Nice one pablo, good vids :grinning: Car sounds awesome! Hmm... put me in the mood for taking mine out now lol! Was this one of these Track Skills days? What kinda rent are ya chatting for a session and how sore is it on the car?

pablo

RMS Moderator
was £80 mate pretty much out when you wanted. good well run day imo.

sore on brakes but I was able to drive down, do 3 sessions, and tow phil home!

brake pads were DEAD tho. Saying that I had them on since I bought the car lol!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.