Kirkiston meets pablos m3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
When is the next one? Wouldn't mind giving the motor a good run out on a track some day!

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
Woodcutter said:
When is the next one? Wouldn't mind giving the motor a good run out on a track some day!

i think its the 4th june, you should def head down with us!

bob

RMS Regular
Car sounds really well (y)

Whats the black car behind you at the start, is it a crx? Looks like it's fair tramping.

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
4th June, hmmm... might try to at least come up and watch :grinning:

Rob

RMS Regular
Drives
Amarok V6
What way do these days work - turn up at X am, pay your £80..? Helmet required I presume.. anything else?

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
scrob said:
What way do these days work - turn up at X am, pay your £80..? Helmet required I presume.. anything else?

thats it helmet only, go out as often and as fast as you like! the gti days are a bit tougher in that as soon as your in from a track session you need to start queueing to get back out, i usually find 3 15min sessions is plenty on the car.

Phil_D

RMS Regular
Looking forward to the next one...car is back on the road again :grinning: £28 quid to fix it :grinning: Got to be happy with that....If only M Coupe's cost that little to fix eh Gary ;)

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
Phil_D said:
Looking forward to the next one...car is back on the road again :grinning: £28 quid to fix it :grinning: Got to be happy with that....If only M Coupe's cost that little to fix eh Gary ;)

mine has not yet needed to be towed:p :party:

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
Dammit Gary,,, wasnt really goin ! but now
theres money on it !! I, ll be first there ...
no seriously, defiantely gettin the 180 out
for some serious tracktime.It deserves it !

justin_D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mud Monster
lookin good pablo...glad you had a good day out. have to agree regarding the track skills days, i had a blast at the one i attended in march. really gutted i missed this one but am aiming to get down to the next one in june, if i can get the car, and me, back from the ring the weekend before in one piece.

justin

pablo

RMS Moderator
good man Justin! Ive you to blame for taking the M down - really enjoyed the blast in the CSL and it made me feel a lot more confident in the cars handling! Ive never pushed the M3s handling far on the roads and was amazed they handle as well as they do :grinning:

pablo

RMS Moderator
bibby plenty of tyre squeal from my seat let me tell ya!

and it was the first outing of the M3 so I was taking it easy - also a poor lad was killed on debtors the day before so I was bricking it everytime I went round!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.