Landrover Defender 130

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Good to see some of it will live on with what sounds like a responsible custodian. (y)

Reactions: Ged

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
Cheers and your both right, I wouldnt be pushing myself on a far more complex and custom build if I still had the defender. I did hate letting it go but I dont think ill let the GMC go just as easily. Already dreaming up plans of a small std GMC pickup to build and have as a daily little and large lol.

I definatly will, hopefully ill be done just intime for the shows next year and we can all get a catch up.

Anyways they say its a small world, never ceases to amaze I got a phone call from "bob" who has bought the driveline from the truck was talking to someone that knew a mutual friend, who passed him my number, we got to chatting anyways and he is putting the engine and box are going into his 90 and hes looking some help getting it going, he sent me these and it looks like hes doing a proper job on it. Seems like an intresting guy restores vintage tractors for a living. The heart of her is in scotland now.

View attachment 279726 View attachment 279727

Cheers,
Ged
Sounds great. I look forward to seeing it!

Tell me. Do you still have the wee Saxo, too?

Reactions: Ged

Ged

RMS Regular
OP
Ged
Drives
sexmo VTS
Sounds great. I look forward to seeing it!

Tell me. Do you still have the wee Saxo, too?

Yes still have her tucked away, got a decent run out last year timing belt service and a bit of touch up work

100849172_10164085354005487_3257474626611052544_n.jpg