Lease deals thread

pablo

RMS Moderator
Its some car. As you mentioned before there is a bit of wheel hop in 2nd gear but the roads are very greasy at the minute so looking forward to giving it a bit of a test on a clean dry road if that happens anytime soon lol.

Really well finished inside and has loads of space. Performance wise I'm impressed for a big estate car. It wouldn't be a kick in the arse off my old stage 2 Mk2 cupra but it delivers the power a lot better to the tarmac so in reality it probably quicker, everything is very sharp from the steering, handling and brakes, also very punchy from 2k revs onwards and just keeps pulling. It's quiet though, no exhaust note to speak of really as I think the ST has an extra silencer or something compared to the SC

Are you enjoying it?

still loving mine - the exhaust gets a bit throatier in Cupra mode, I tend to use the individual setting most though with everything in Cupra mode bar suspension. Or else when family cruising put it in comfort.

TCS is abysmal though, you'd think the subframe was coming out of the car.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Yep first thing I did was set everything to cupra on the individual setting lol. and on the commute and normal driving it stays in comfort. soaks up potholes, ramps and bumps really well.
Is there supposed to be a sound symposer thing in cupra mode? I haven't noticed anything on mine or maybe it needs to be engaged.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Yep first thing I did was set everything to cupra on the individual setting lol. and on the commute and normal driving it stays in comfort. soaks up potholes, ramps and bumps really well.
Is there supposed to be a sound symposer thing in cupra mode? I haven't noticed anything on mine or maybe it needs to be engaged.

I have mine 13 months now and I think it has come out of Cupra mode once. Mine has had a hard 19k miles lol. They are a great car I have loved mine since I got it not sure what it will be replaced with.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Does anyone know if its possible to get a copy of the V5 from the lease company? my wife needs to show proof of it for work mileage and I cant get any reply from CVL:rolleyes:

bigpupcooper

RMS Regular
Drives
m135i, m40i
For those folks putting on a cherished plate, read the small print. I'm now taking mine off to be ready for a handback, and its a £50 admin fee on top of the DVLA £80. Thats via VWFS, and they use post rather than the DVLA website

Stebo

RMS Regular
Drives
Defender 110
For those folks putting on a cherished plate, read the small print. I'm now taking mine off to be ready for a handback, and its a £50 admin fee on top of the DVLA £80. Thats via VWFS, and they use post rather than the DVLA website
I was just about to process it when I found out about the charge for taking it back off. Wasn't worth it so I didn't bother.

colin84

RMS Regular
@pablo & @Burt2000 where did you order yours? I've read about 10 pages back but haven't seen anything lol.

I'm interested in a DSG estate, do you know if they have the same kind of deals? Cheers.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Ordered through CVL @colin84.

I'm Not sure what deals are on at the minute though. They are a weapon btw, im properly surprised by the performance in it, does not feel like 290ps in a big estate car that's for sure.

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Got a few decent looking ones in my emails this morning

Attachments

• IMG_6247.PNG
    IMG_6247.PNG
    486.1 KB · Views: 227

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
@pablo has your initial deposit came out yet? I got the £595 dealer contribution deposited into my account this morning so thinking they will take it soon

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Is that Golf deal not nearly £7k over the term? Nearly golf R money

'tis aye.

Doesn't seem like a great deal to me either. To be honest, it's been a while since I've come across a properly decent deal, which is a little worrying!